UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I got the new Hitman today

+2
tyroneshoes
DW40
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I got the new Hitman today Empty I got the new Hitman today Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:58 pm

DW40

DW40

Ill let u know.

2I got the new Hitman today Empty Re: I got the new Hitman today Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:40 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

madden feels like a chore this year. Im losing interest in ps3. I need a new dragon age to come out.

3I got the new Hitman today Empty Re: I got the new Hitman today Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:46 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

i just got that too!

on pc!

4I got the new Hitman today Empty Re: I got the new Hitman today Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:50 pm

GR8

GR8

is borderlands 2 pr whatever worth getting?
i need a game i can play with my gf

did you guys see the new skyrim Dragonborn add on thats
coming out?

5I got the new Hitman today Empty Re: I got the new Hitman today Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:15 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

borderlands 2 is dope but if your gf don't play vidiya games don't make her play vidiya games

6I got the new Hitman today Empty Re: I got the new Hitman today Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:51 pm

GR8

GR8

she asked me to get a game we can both play I got the new Hitman today 2843507743

7I got the new Hitman today Empty Re: I got the new Hitman today Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:51 pm

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

borderlands is kind of a video game guy video game imo

get star war legos or something

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

8I got the new Hitman today Empty Re: I got the new Hitman today Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:05 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

katamari nigga

9I got the new Hitman today Empty Re: I got the new Hitman today Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:08 pm

GR8

GR8

baha tgodd

i have xbox
shes pretty happy with her new iphone
i think i bought myself some time

ill probably get AC3 or Borderlands 2 for christmas

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum