UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

wat did you do today?

+6
clark thorny
Opie
tyroneshoes
Muslim Teen Hunger Force
tgodd
seapwny
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1wat did you do today? Empty wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:50 am

seapwny

seapwny

1. woke up
2. coffee
3. made breakfast for kids (egg & turkey sausage breakfast burritos, banana, milk)
4. took and posted stubble glamour shot for avatar use on the runoff
5. quick fantasy foosball check in
6. shower
7. dress kids
8. took kids on hike - inspiration point - wiLL rogers state park (pictured) - ate snacks and drank vitamin water at the top of the hill while we checked out the view of both el ciudad and el mar.

9. fed kids lunch (leftover mushroom and olive pizza from lassed nite, goldfish crackers, pears, milk)
10. gave kids bath
11. took kids to drugstore and bought aaron a mario figure for being such a trooper on the hike
12. took kids back to moms house
13. home, fantasy foosball and bball check in (winning bolth), sunday nite nfl, lakers bball, dinner (carl's jr), run off, ughh

this is what i did today i'm tired now

2wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:52 am

seapwny

seapwny

vista d'el ciudad

wat did you do today? Will-Rogers-Inspiration-Point-view-downtown

3wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:28 am

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

Sounds like you had a good day. I believe I wasted mine.

4wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:35 am

seapwny

seapwny

it wasn't all sunshine and roses - i sliced open my left big toe dragging a basketball hoop that was blocking the driveway at the compound during the drop off

i'll probably have to get a tetanus shot now and eventually amputation

5wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:02 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

Is this a Sunday poast?
Sunday I woke up on my homies couch around 8am after my surrogate cat wanted some hugs. I had been asleep for an hour.
My surrogate cat decided to grab my arm with all 4 of his paws and bit me. I may have accidentally touched his dick but I'm not sure. I haven't even seen a cats dick before.
Anyways I squeezed his head to let him know whos boss and he chilled out again.
I kinda dozed for another hour before my homies kids started running around. That was my cue to bail.
I felt tired but fine. I may have possibly been over the limit as I was still sipping rum at 7am though I wasn't heavy drinking the night before so chances the drive home.
I got home and jumped on mw3 for an hour. Left the console running when I went for a shower. Finished washing and went back for some gaming.
My ps3 bleeped 3 times and switched itself off. I turned it back on and it did the same again.
Basically my ps3 died.
Went online and ordered the new super slim ps3 with the horrible sliding top loading cd shit and a mounting bracket so I can put my old hard drive in it.
Btw unless my ps3 miraculously works for an hour tonight I would have lost all my gaming saves. Kinda shitty losing my skyrim saves.
After that I lounged around watching tv shows online. Went to bed around 7pm, watched a movie and went to sleep.

Sunday over.

....unless you wanted to hear about the horrors that emerged from my nose that day following a snow binge.

6wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:13 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

day 10 of no power has struck with below freezing temps at night

I am refridgerating my food by putting them on a lawn chair.

My stubble has become homeless grizzle

This mifi and my car's dc-ac converter is all thats keeping me alive now

I am boiling a big pot of water and the steam kinda warms up my house

They have started looting in some local stores

Last night, doggeh and I watched v for vendetta in the car and I still think its a fucking shitty movie.

Today I will take a cold shower.

My digital thermastat says 41.

I am cold and wearing a triple x hoody from the basement wigger collection that fit me and my dog who is sleeping inside my sweatshirt now. We both have coughs.

7wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:15 pm

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

you played in the snow this weekend?

lucky devil. im one year clean (aprox im not a druggie so i don't keep track, may be well more) if you don't count speed (adderoll) which i take on occasion.

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

8wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:23 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

you dont smoke weed?

9wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Opie

Opie

nah i just meant from uppers. i smoke weed daily and drink maybe 3-4 times a week.

10wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:29 pm

Opie

Opie

i have a family history re: my ticker/high bp so I've been trying to cut out all uppers. i know i shouldn't smoke weed and get drunk cuz my lungs/liver are important too but YOLO as the keeds say.

11wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:57 pm

seapwny

seapwny

ty that sounds terrible

you should move to so cal stat

12wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:19 pm

seapwny

seapwny

i'm both reformed wigger and unreformed pothead

drank steLLas aLL weekend too

afro

13wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:24 pm

clark thorny

clark thorny

harry are you going to invest in a generator once everything is back to normal?

my sister was staying with me all weekend with her boyfriend (they live in hoboken so they had no power as well)

we had a good time, and i got very drunk.

i havent had sex with my girlfriend in almost a week because shes not on the pill and i actually very upset about it.

what am i going to do?

14wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:32 pm

seapwny

seapwny

we had a good time, and i got very drunk.

got drunk off wat bro if i may ask?

15wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:34 pm

clark thorny

clark thorny

well i've been drinking a fuck load of jim beam lately. i just drink it on the rocks. so i started and finished most nights with that, and may have sprinkled some sam adams beers in the mix or a glass of wine here and there. however, my sisters boyfriend put me on to a scotch called "la freud" or some shit. it tasted like a glass of smoke. it was very interesting, not sure if i loved drinking it, but it was a nice experience.

16wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:37 pm

clark thorny

clark thorny

wow i really butchered the name of that scotch

its laphroaig

wat did you do today? Bottle_home

17wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

"i havent had sex with my girlfriend in almost a week because shes not on the pill and i actually very upset about it.

what am i going to do?"

Cheat

18wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:49 pm

Opie

Opie

as soon as you move in she puts the screws to you about having a kid. ballsy move on her part.

19wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:09 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

i love laphroaig when i can get a cigar with it

i got a bottle of knob creek (lol) single barrel that i've been going pretty hard with. that and i drink like a bottle of wine a night.

20wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:13 pm

Opie

Opie

i've being going hard with the tequila recently. had this shit the other night. was so good, tastes vanillaey.

shit was leather bound.

wat did you do today? Don-Julio-70-review

21wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:18 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

leather bound???

i had a year long tequila kick where all i drank was tequila (two years ago) but i'm on to experiencing whiskey right now. tequila is like that girlfriend i had to leave because i moved to a different city but still love deep down.

22wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:23 pm

*bbb*

*bbb*
HLB
HLB

sunday

1. picked at the zit on my face in a depressed state because it kept me from going to a pool party
2. ate frozen yogurt with the works in a depressed state
3. watched football in a depressed state
4. ate chinese food in a depressed state
5. drank whole milk and ate garlic in a depressed state because a lip zit is more than just a zit
6. gained 7 pounds in a depressed state
7. went to sleep early in a depressed state after watchin a video my friend sent of sluts dancing like sluts at the party i didn't go to
8. cursed G-d in a depressed state for giving me a lip pimple on my birthday
9. texted with friends and family in a depressed state
10. jerked off

23wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:31 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

you should've went to that party

why are you eating garlic dude?

24wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:33 pm

Opie

Opie

you shouldn't let a zit depress you.

did i depress you with my texts about getting mad pussy? i never talked to the black girl last night, she disappeared before I could work up the nerve. she was well out of my league anyway but she was smiling at me so I should've acted quicker. oh well.

25wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:41 pm

Opie

Opie

if i ever see her out in my bars (yes i own them they are mine) again we're gonna be the cutest hippest interracial couple in the world you guyyyyssss

wat did you do today? Blk10

26wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:43 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

my interracial couple would shit on your interracial couple any day of the week

27wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:47 pm

Opie

Opie

i wonder if i had a black girlfriend if the internet would still think i'm racist. if i ever see that girl again we gon find out.

28wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:21 pm

clark thorny

clark thorny

im laughing at this guy josh rebel who just started drinking alcohol less than two years ago saying he had a tequila era

opie discuss your pussy game itt

what do you got in the works right now

29wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:38 pm

Opie

Opie

hey clark

hope this isn't disappointing but im pretty indifferent towards women these days. i go out and get shitty and occasionally things fall in my lap. i've been doing a pretty glorious job of not handcuffing chicks which i have been known to do in the past. when you stop giving a fuck people do truly start giving a fuck as the worldly scholar Eminem once said.

between school and work and some volunteer work im doing i don't have a lot of time to even watch my tv shows nonetheless go apple picking and do shit like that. ill fall in love with a girl at school though obviously and start a tumultuous relationship where I'm verbally abusive at times but mostly the perfect bf besides that and she will secretly love the abuse/love me too much to break up with me but it will upset her a lot.

we will break up after 1-2 years and she will still keep in touch with me.

this will either happen or ill marry the bartender. i saw her a month ago and will see her again in the winter.

30wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:42 pm

Opie

Opie

also you can read the ex-gf thread on $B to get a handle on another ex-gf who i love dearly.

who knows man.

31wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:48 pm

clark thorny

clark thorny

are you getting your MBA?

i asked my boss today if he'd pay for my MBA, he's researching it. I really hope he does, otherwise im coming out of pocket.

32wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:09 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

Clark did you get a chance to see this awesome vid? Do so at once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zN6Ts0_7R88

33wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

Also, Im going to pass on buying a generator. Its been a rough week but its also been sort of a challenge.

34wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Opie

Opie

Aerosmith played a free concert today in boston.

i didnt go but i have been saying everything in an steven tyler mid-90's voice all day.

35wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:28 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

i'm not sure what that voice sounds like

36wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:48 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

clark thorny wrote:im laughing at this guy josh rebel who just started drinking alcohol less than two years ago saying he had a tequila era

opie discuss your pussy game itt

what do you got in the works right now

that was the joke clark you douchebag

37wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Opie

Opie

ill record steven tyler voice later but it generally sounds like this

38wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:09 pm

clark thorny

clark thorny

opie why wont you tell me if you're getting your mba or not for the love of christ?

and harry, i dont blame you for not getting a reactionary generator. youd use it once or twice a year and only because you felt compelled.

39wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:15 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

Someone should compile all our sexy jaw lines in a big mosaic

40wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:17 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

As i was watching that video i became aware of a growing taste of sick in my mouth.

41wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:25 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

i really hope some professional impressionists went to town on that steven tyler 90s voice because jfc

42wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:45 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

Nice confident stubble avatar Clark

43wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Lum

Lum

my collection at the moment

wat did you do today? GEQlE

44wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:18 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

OP

I prefer Bulleit Frontier
wat did you do today? Bulleit%20Frontier%20Straight%20Bourbon%20700ml

To Bulleit Small batch rye
wat did you do today? Bulleit-Rye

The Frontier is much smoother and the Rye is overpowering.

Been through one of each during the ongoing 12 day blackout

45wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:26 pm

seapwny

seapwny

Lum wrote:my collection at the moment

wat did you do today? GEQlE

ilu bunk moreLUM

46wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Opie

Opie

damn yeah i like ryes in Manhattans more. never tried the frontier. im on a little drinking hiatus but maybe ill buy a bottle for a rainy day.

47wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:49 pm

seapwny

seapwny

i got clark as a heavy favorite in the upcoming lip-off

wat did you do today? 40-43

48wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:21 pm

Lum

Lum

whisky bros 4 life afro

49wat did you do today? Empty Re: wat did you do today? Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:02 pm

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

i only drink like once a month a most but i'm in a whiskey era right now. mostly because of snuff box.

WHISKEEEEEEEEY!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum