UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I was on the news today

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I was on the news today Empty I was on the news today Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:34 am

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

They asked me why I don't have a car as part of some story on how young people in Toronto don't have cars. Also I made 600 bones playing online poker today.
Gee I really wish I could have been doing monkey work in an hr dept instead /fuckyoumom

2I was on the news today Empty Re: I was on the news today Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:55 am

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

Please tell me this is gonna end up on YouTube.

3I was on the news today Empty Re: I was on the news today Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:50 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

I couldn't find it on their site, prolly didn't make the news..

4I was on the news today Empty Re: I was on the news today Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:47 pm

Mcpolyatomic

Mcpolyatomic
HLB
HLB

did you at least watch it on tv later on? or was it live?

5I was on the news today Empty Re: I was on the news today Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:12 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

i didn't watch it

6I was on the news today Empty Re: I was on the news today Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Mcpolyatomic

Mcpolyatomic
HLB
HLB

Cool dude.
You ever try pure maple syrup?

7I was on the news today Empty Re: I was on the news today Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:24 am

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

There's always some in my fridge

8I was on the news today Empty Re: I was on the news today Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:28 am

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

I was on the news today Image11

9I was on the news today Empty Re: I was on the news today Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:32 am

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

Jfc

10I was on the news today Empty Re: I was on the news today Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:46 am

red skeleton

red skeleton
HLB
HLB

what was your response? ::ponderingbo::

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum