UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for?

+18
Big Willie Stark Style
:/
NoHeadlights
tgodd
.::observe::.
DW40
VA Gina
fart nouveau
tyroneshoes
Barreth
sippysippy
Muslim Teen Hunger Force
clark thorny
mrdobolina
Opie
josh rebel
GR8
seapwny
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for?

if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? Vote_lcap7%if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? Vote_lcap14%if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? Vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]
if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? Vote_lcap7%if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? Vote_lcap29%if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? Vote_rcap 29% [ 8 ]
if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? Vote_lcap4%if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? Vote_lcap0%if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? Vote_lcap0%if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? Vote_lcap21%if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? Vote_rcap 21% [ 6 ]
if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? Vote_lcap4%if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? Vote_lcap14%if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? Vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

seapwny

seapwny

am i missing anyone?

seapwny

seapwny

seapwny wrote:am i missing anyone?

had to narrow the field to 10 as it is the maximum poll question amount

study this out pls br0z and bex Entertained

GR8

GR8

85 is a top 5 contender these days

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

if wonk doesn't win i don't know if i can believe in justice anymore

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

red rayn started the year strong as fuck but obviously disappeared the second half. wonk was consistently a faggot for 12 months and gets my vote as well.

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

mrdobolina

mrdobolina

obviously wonk is the most constant *WOW LOOK AT ME IM A HUUUGE FGT* type of guy in every post but it got old a long time ago an ive ignored em for a while...This samutahjazz fgt seems like hes starting to come on STRONG look for him to have a big first half of the next year..back to you opie

Opie

Opie

hm i wonder who voted for lugy *cough*maff*cough* just chilling

clark thorny

clark thorny

take samutah jazz off there because i dont even know who the fuck he is besides the one time he made me lol at some random comment

replace him with 85, the worlds greatest faggot

Opie

Opie

i changed sam to 85 although now the poll is extremely inaccurate since sam had a vote but whatever

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

Wasnt me. I voted for Mikebitchbeatdownbadass.

clark thorny

clark thorny

i voted for mike bibim bap but i wish i could change it now

Opie

Opie

i know i can change votes/see who voted for what but i forget how and cant get into it right now

mrdobolina

mrdobolina

LoL at wonk an 85 being neck an neck..real nail biter here folks

sippysippy

sippysippy

Wonk and 85 is a toss up so I voted for the fgt from chicago.

mrdobolina

mrdobolina

Im hoping 85 wins so I can say I beat the shit out of the fgt bowl champion...Since im apparently on "his ass kicking list" LoL Id love to knock his paki ass out..careful guize you might wind up on the list...he called clark fat...careful clark lol

Barreth

Barreth

i voted for samutahjazz and seeing as he's taken off of the block i would like my vote back thanks

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

85/wonk

probably 85

Opie

Opie

a lot more people think mikes a faggot than i expected

Opie

Opie

let me clarify

a lot more people think mikes the biggest faggot on UGHH than I thought

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

toss this thread in the trash and lets have another go for science

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

Never mind, I thought he wasnt on the list.

Its disgusting there.

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

i like wonk

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

also i think xfactor is the biggest fgt because he is an educated adult white person and hes less of an excuse for being a fgt than the other ppl who mostly have mental illnesses or racial/cultural challenges

if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? 2843507743

VA Gina

mike or xfactor or wicked can't decide

idiots, losers, drug users, the mentally ill, and people who don't contribute to GDP aren't necessarily faggots imo

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

This is making me lol for some reason

lugy the pup 5% [ 1 ]

seapwny

seapwny

Barreth wrote:i voted for samutahjazz and seeing as he's taken off of the block i would like my vote back thanks

who would you vote for now?

DW40

DW40

I always thought it was funny when Clark would ask Lugy serious questions and give him advice.

Shit Level Boarder
Shit Level Boarder

I wanna take my vote back. I voted for wonk, but now that I think about it, I want to vote for wicked. At least wonk has some sort of idea about his faults, but wicked has no clue and continues to be a faggot even when it's a 100 people telling him he's in the wrong.

seapwny

seapwny

don't worry d00d this isn't the actual fgtbwl we're just narrowing the field to 8

Shit Level Boarder
Shit Level Boarder

Replace lugy the pup. If he won faggot bowl or was a contender it would have no effect on him....at all.

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

samutahjazz is easily the most entertaining.

Opie

Opie

no one picked either of the ignorant southern blk men thats how yawn worthy their posting is.

NoHeadlights

NoHeadlights
HLB
HLB

starter- dj jon
Benxh- nhl

IDK, I voted for Wicked, I honestly can't believe noone is voting for him, it's prob cuz he's special :/

::ponderingbo::

Big Willie Stark Style

Big Willie Stark Style
HLB
HLB

fart nouveau wrote:also i think xfactor is the biggest fgt because he is an educated adult white person and hes less of an excuse for being a fgt than the other ppl who mostly have mental illnesses or racial/cultural challenges

this.

the most crucial quality required to win a faggotbowl is a delusional sense of superiority. all the faggotbowl greats of yore had this quality. x-factor has this quality in abundance. and its true that x-factor has less of an excuse to be a faggot than any others on the list. yet he continues to fag out at every opportunity. crown his ass.

Shit Level Boarder
Shit Level Boarder

Why am I in the faggot bowl ? ::ponderingbo::

seapwny

seapwny

.::observe::. wrote:Why am I in the faggot bowl ? ::ponderingbo::

don't worry d00d this isn't the actual fgtbwl we're just narrowing the field to 8

Opie

Opie

wait if im reading this correctly soc you think geekboy, 85 and valentine have a disability (ie wonk and wicked) because they are colored?

Big Willie Stark Style

Big Willie Stark Style
HLB
HLB

lol not necessarily.

those 3 brown may be faggots, but they can be entertaining in one way or another, 85 to a lesser extent that the blax. Personally, I kinda enjoy the 85/Feta fncs where they continuously accuse each other of working at a t-mobile mall kiosk along with computer certification pwns.

valentine and geekboy can be funny, even intentionally, when they're not discussing stupid rap collabs.

x-factor on the other hand has provided very little redeeming value and is clearly the most delusional of the contenders listed in the poll.

that's just my personal process when evaluating faggots.

mcfuck

mcfuck
HLB
HLB

samskinflutejazz is this years darkhorse imo, but he could also be on the verge of something cool.

he certainly meets my criteria, having called me a fgt on numerous occasions for no other reason than telling the truth about his wife
pizza jammed into a cotton diaper.

im not really sure, but i dont like it one fucking bit bros. Entertained

sippysippy

sippysippy

I'm sticking by my original vote of the non working, non societal contributing, fat, living in his mom's basement, blaming his problems on everyone else fgt that is chicago wonk. He has so many fgt attributes over anyone else that simple mental illness cannot explain.

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

wonk is obviously the biggest loser, and i voted for him, but hes also the type of whore who will really want to win and be upset about a 2nd place finish.

DW40

DW40

Sam talked shit about our hiphop board...I still don't mind the kid though and I love how he gets the other HHB all worked up.

I'm not mad at Sam.

sippysippy

sippysippy

Intuition tells me you're mad at sam. Entertained

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

i was a little mad when he challenged me about the mariana trench and the dempster highway but then i realized hes a fucking genius

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

tgodd wrote: i realized hes a fucking genius

What am I missing?

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

hes just retarded in a fascinating way.

wicked650

My vote goes to Gaybserve. Dudes a clown. Sam cums in a close second tryin to emulate Lamson and his poasting ways. It's like get ur own poating style guy... jfc ~~smh~~.

Farealdough Karim what is ur beef with me BrO? U follow me around like a little puppy dog hoaping to pwn me somehow. ~smh~ We all know ur a damn fgt attn hoar but riding my coat tail like u do will get no where BrO. Feel me? Ur a weirdo bro. A straight jacket typa fella. Get off my thick white cock BrO. Leave that for ya madukes.

Shit Level Boarder
Shit Level Boarder

wicked650 wrote:My vote goes to Gaybserve. Dudes a clown. Sam cums in a close second tryin to emulate Lamson and his poasting ways. It's like get ur own poating style guy... jfc ~~smh~~.

Farealdough Karim what is ur beef with me BrO? U follow me around like a little puppy dog hoaping to pwn me somehow. ~smh~ We all know ur a damn fgt attn hoar but riding my coat tail like u do will get no where BrO. Feel me? Ur a weirdo bro. A straight jacket typa fella. Get off my thick white cock BrO. Leave that for ya madukes.

Than keep my fucking name out ya mouth you gumpy albino twizzler earthworm Jim looking mofo. Tell Pia I said hi. She's prob wondering what I've been up to. Is she still taking those yoga lessons that I paid for just so she can flex on my dick?

Thrilled

rbxcellblock2

lol. that aint really wicked. i forget who said i post like nhl, yeah right. and lol at this tgodd guy givin me props and then getting scared when this tyrone fgt approaches. its ok man, u can form your own opinions dont let that guy bully you!! yeah. u guys are a bunch of faggots...that red headed copywrite lookin dude aka your leader is so fragile looking, and seriously, karl malone is the best power forward to ever play the game.

i suggest u all watch rawhide on the encore westerns channel, a young clint eastwood on a cattledrive in the old west. it dont get no better niggas. faggot ass niggas.

eighty five winner of the faggotbowl by far just because his skin color is different than good peoples skin color.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum