UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

carl's jr memphis bbq burger: a burger review

+2
tgodd
nsr
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nsr

nsr

well after poasting that sara underwood memphis bbq burger commercial in give your friends a boner board and after opie mentioning something about a bbq burger i decided today i was going to get one.

let me preface this review because my decision might have been altered since i haven’t eat anything since abt 5pm yesterday and i had a few stellas last night and to say i was feelin mfin hungry as shit would be a complete understatement.

guyz, what we have here is your standard broiled famous star beef patty with crispy onion rings on the top and pulled pork on the bottom. with bbq sauce on the top and the bottom. basically used as a sealant to keep this messy mfer in order and to make sure flavor factor is at its peak.

i was a bit leery, maybe a couple years ago i tried their texas bbq bacon burger and it was ok but the bbq sauce was too sweet and had a generic taste to it. basically you felt sick half way through. but let me tell you memphis pwned the fuck out of texas, this shit was awesome. rlly hit the spot. just chilling

b+

carl's jr memphis bbq burger: a burger review OJySj

nsr

nsr

also i forgot to mention my penis is holding the burger up for the shot

afro

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

god damn

nsr

nsr

i had to lay down after that

Mcpolyatomic

Mcpolyatomic
HLB
HLB

That looks good, I can't wait till december when hopefully I can eat a burger again

DW40

DW40

I see like 4 different place I would jam my boner into.

::ponderingbo::

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

oh dhat look gewd. i ate a salad, a piece of bbq chicken pizza and some shrimp cock"oh yeah!"tail for dinner a minute ago. gonna lay down and watch the news and go to the gymnasio in about half an hour. afro

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

nsr

nsr

this will be one of the bigger cheat meals ive had in a while. probably well over 1k in cals. but well worth it.

afro

NoHeadlights

NoHeadlights
HLB
HLB

3-6 mafia, we the kings of memphis yadig

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum