UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Life is pretty boring right now.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Life is pretty boring right now. Empty Life is pretty boring right now. Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:03 am

.::observe::.

Shit Level Boarder
Shit Level Boarder

I've been on this lonely planet for almost 33 years since December 25, 1979. I've seen and heard everything that this world has to offer. The good the bad and the boring. What else is there to life that I have yet to experience? Nothing it seems. Same ole shit different day. Pretty soon I'm going to blow my head off and commit suicide in a matter of 3 months.

Some of you might say,"why would you do this? You haven't been thru life and seen the world"..,
Trust me, I've seen it all, whether national geographic magazines or the discovery Channel...I've seen it all..what the fucks the point of living bros..

Imagine if I was rich and a billionaire. I would still be doing the same shit. Watching anime, going to dive bars, writing my raps, boarding ughh on a iPad. Same ole shit with nothing changing. Maybe my jeans might be a little more expensive and I might have a exotic car....but to drive to where? Drive to arizona to see some rock formations? I can see that on google images. Who cares.

This might be my last post brehs.....

I love you guys for rilla...with my last words I say "peace and blessings to my friends"

2Life is pretty boring right now. Empty Re: Life is pretty boring right now. Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:13 am

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

you shouldn't kill yourself just because you saw some gazelle on animal planet and it made you sad. i never understood suicide. i want to see who's gonna win the superbowl this year, i want to see my niece grow up, i want to go to the gym and kick it with stella everyday.

anyway if you do gwb tell her i said hi pumpkin.

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

3Life is pretty boring right now. Empty Re: Life is pretty boring right now. Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:17 am

Opie

Opie

note: pulling back the curtain spoiler

not to derail your suicide thread or anything but DAT NGA DWAYNE (the black guy next door who Bre was fucking) was
Spoiler:

http://forums.undergroundhiphop.com/readpost.asp?Forum=GenDiscussion&Whichpage=10&QuestionID=2630366

Last edited by Opie on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

4Life is pretty boring right now. Empty Re: Life is pretty boring right now. Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:34 am

Opie

Opie

other pumpkin related ughh moments:

Life is pretty boring right now. 3-26033

Life is pretty boring right now. Punkin

- that time russ told me to carve a sad face into a pumpkin

- there is a pumpkin in the corner of my hwtc (not pictured)

feel free to add your favorite pumpkin memories/say goodbye to karim itt

5Life is pretty boring right now. Empty Re: Life is pretty boring right now. Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:02 am

Shit Level Boarder
Shit Level Boarder

This is a serious post opie.

6Life is pretty boring right now. Empty Re: Life is pretty boring right now. Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:55 am

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

Theres a big difference between seeing something on google images and actually being there to see it.
Get a hobby or something. Go snowboard, or rent a kayak. Buy an rc truck. Just fkin do something rather than being a miserable ass sitting around thinking google has shown you all life has to offer.

If im not phenomenally broke at christmas imma go climb a mountain again. I done it before (not in winter tho) and tbh its kinda an exhausing, punishing experience being rained on for miles of uphill before passing the clouds and entering the worst winter conditions you can imagine. But its an achievement that feels awesome for a while.

7Life is pretty boring right now. Empty Re: Life is pretty boring right now. Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:00 am

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

sounds like you need to start putting stuff in your butt hole

8Life is pretty boring right now. Empty Re: Life is pretty boring right now. Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:24 am

NoHeadlights

NoHeadlights
HLB
HLB

YOu should kill yoself live on tinychat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum