UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn?

+9
mcfuck
seapwny
tgodd
DW40
Muslim Teen Hunger Force
Opie
nsr
fart nouveau
tyroneshoes
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:59 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

Well I go to my sisters in PA for thanksgiving due to a 2 y/o and a 3 y/o with lots of family.

I find out this girl I used to see is coming with her husband and dog. I actually really liked this girl and she broke up with me.

Well the guy lived most his life in Spain as well where he tends to his fucking winery (and his wine is amazing), is amazingly handsome with a Spaniard accent. He has a house in Boston and one in Spain.

His stubble was perfect and when he kicked off his italian loafer shoes, black socks with pink toes.

Oh yeah, well his wife also brought a copy of some wine aficionado magazine where a picture of him and his vinyard was accompanied with an article.He was wearing the same fucking black polo shirt.

They will both be moving to Spain and she never has to work. She looked fucking beautiful.

This guy man pwned the shit out of me.

And I thought I did well for myself with my little masters and house and shit would kinda impress her....

I felt lie such a Wonk in a basement with a TMNT poster next to this guy.

His hair was phenomenal as well and thick black. He was about 6 2 and fit.

At least I fucked his wife before he did is all I could say to myself but it just wasnt enough. I felt failure and it was unwelcome and not warranted.

Was a pwn to me, in the most subtle of way but the broadest I ever was on the receiving side of. Entire way of life pwn.

And he gave me a bottle of amazing white I drank last night as I sat there respectively pwned.

2Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:02 pm

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

have u ever seen this guy's floors? Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? 2843507743 Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? 2843507743 ::ponderingbo::

3Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:04 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

No, I dont even want to know.

Probably 18th century limestone in a color yet to define

4Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:06 pm

nsr

nsr

lol good poast

good life pwn by dashing spaniard that we all want to punch

i have a question whats with bringing their dog? i mean i went to a family thanksgiving dinner and my aunt brought her two dogs but thats normal for us.

was this babe and her adonis wine maker really good friends with your sister to bring the dog over?

or was his life pwn tenfold?

5Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:09 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

nsr wrote:lol good poast

i have a question whats with bringing their dog? i mean i went to a family thanksgiving dinner and my aunt brought her two dogs but thats normal for us.

was this babe and her adonis wine maker really good friends with your sister to bring the dog over?

Her dog was very sick and they needed to watch over it as it would shake and seemed to be on its death bed. I was shaking. I brought my dog as well because my niece and nephew love her and let them play in a room my sister whied up called the visitor dog room in her new finished basement fml.

6Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:10 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes wrote:
nsr wrote:lol good poast

Her dog was very sick and they needed to watch over it as it would shake and seemed to be on its death bed. I was shaking. I brought my dog as well because my niece and nephew love her and let them play in a room my sister whied up called the visitor dog room in her new finished basement fml.

*I was not shaking

*She whipped up a room

*my keyboard is shitty

7Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:11 pm

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

lol

everyone was trading war stories last night on tc. the holidays are psychological warfare for me. i was so anxious yesterday i had to call my ex cuz she knows how crazy i get around this time. ill give the short gist.

one side of the family is irish catho, one side is jewish. certain people on the irish catho side weren't always accepting of my mum who married in so i harbor resentment/they're just irish catho dicks in general. also holidays were generally just things i feared as a child. we wake up and put on shitty nice clothes, listen to my parents fight about who's parents house to go to, one will threaten not to go, we all get in the car and go to my dad's parents (irish catho) and they fight the whole way while me and my sis sit in the backseat reading or telling jokes trying to ignore them, get there, avoid the awful part of my family and kick it with my cool cousins and uncles/aunts, everyone got drunk, everyone fought, we all hug and go home.

in 2012 my immediate fam isnt local so i jsut go to by myself and am the sole black sheep. i dont even have my sis to awkwardly give a look while everyone is saying grace but us so i just bow my head which as a stubborn kid i didnt do cuz i dont bow to imaginary people. it was actually kind of funny, as a kid id look over at her and roll my eyes or try to make her laugh during grace which as an adult i now know was disrespectful but whatever.

if my grandparents didnt love me to death (fav grandchild) and i didn't love them to death i think i may not even bother.

rant over.

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

8Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:13 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

Also, she was my sisters Ohio State roommate/bf for 4 years+ and when they would visit during college she would come home to see me/us.

9Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:13 pm

Opie

Opie

so ya this thanksgiving i had an uncle tell me that i shouldnt follow my career cuz ill make no money and my moms just lucky she married into money (which isnt even true my jew side of the fam is loaded). i didn't say anything just kind of let it sit in the air how much a dick he was. my aunt just played it off and convo moved onto something more pleasant. he was trying to be funny and i get that but whatever. fuck you dude.

10Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:19 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

I thought his wife let out a small pwn:

"hes like really into the tv show Spartacus (roll eyes)"

Now I never saw it so I didnt jump on it and I figured ...if this guy likes it, its probably good. I got nothing here.

11Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:27 pm

Opie

Opie

i've never seen spartacus but its highly reviewed and probably good.

12Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:28 pm

Opie

Opie

although it does feature lots of shirtless men so you could've dropped a little, maybe he likes shirtless guys sly comment.

13Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:29 pm

nsr

nsr

well you guys had quite the holiday, huh

i just got pissed off at all the picture taking, oh youre drinking a beer PICTURE, of you have a turkey leg in your mouth PICTURE, oh youre trying to stretch the dining room table by yourself to add another panel PICTURE!

fuck off with picture time

afro

14Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:40 pm

Opie

Opie

get out of here happy family thanksgiving guy. this is a place for those of us who have tumultuous holidays.

though im looking forward to x-mas cuz its jsut my immediate fam. thanksgivings the big one i hate tbh. also hate today because it makes me lose faith in humanity (not that i have a ton) seeing people fighting over a couple dollars.

15Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:45 pm

nsr

nsr

lol this is a depressing time

im going to start day drinking just chilling

16Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:52 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

I still honestly dont know who NSR is....Jasper? Let us know here. Its a new board.

17Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:54 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

Fuck I have to do a black friday IRL shop run.

Need a new wireless printer and staples has this dope cannon for $50. Lets see how fast I can do this.

Leaving now.

18Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

If its any consolation, Harry, i have been to Spain like 5 times or so before and im convinced every man there is a paedophile. So chances are Mr Wine Making Adonis will eventually lure a 13 year old onto his luxury yacht where he will molest her and his wife will see blood on his dick when he gets home and she will be all like "This fucking guy. Harry wouldn't go fucking 13 year olds on his bamboo floors. I think i made a terrible life mistake".

afro

WFW

Weisberg Future Win

19Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:11 pm

nsr

nsr

nah im not jasper i originally found ughh because of jerkstore and just ended up following and lurking boarders that i liked and thought were good poasters off and on i did poast as a gimmick maybe in 05 or 06 and got banned by jon and that was pretty much the end of me poasting on ughh i was poasting on other boards so i didnt particularly care

but i always followed ughh and laughed my ass through the years just chilling

20Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:13 pm

nsr

nsr

off*

21Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:19 pm

DW40

DW40

Spartacus is actually very homoerotic.

My thanksgiving pwn had to do with my girls little brother inviting over 2 of his friends to my thxgiving, me buying a bunch of extra shit and cooking tons more food and the three of em saying they were too tired to come.

So Harry, look on the bright side...I have leftovers and this dude likes a somewhat bi curious show with oily men wrastling in loin clothes

22Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:21 pm

DW40

DW40

Lets day drink soap

23Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:24 pm

nsr

nsr

i thought you'd never ask

just chilling just chilling just chilling just chilling

afro

24Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:34 pm

DW40

DW40

::ponderingbo:: ::w00t::

25Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:35 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

U guys may remember how my soulmate got arrange married to some dude and becca said shes probably really happy now and forgot all about you (me). weLL it turns out her hubband's a psycho drama queen and they literally hate each other. don't even speak at this point and she shits on him constantly behind his back. they won't get divorced because muslin. Some people might be delighted that their ex is miserable but i'm completely crushed. i cut this broad off in a rather jarring way so she could do the right thing by her family since it was causing her so much agony trying not to. turns out i'm an idiot and i want to beat this guy up really bad.

26Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:44 pm

seapwny

seapwny

they won't get divorced because muslin.

loosely woven cotton fabric shouldn't stand in the way of doing what's best for you

27Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:54 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

Smooth interaction. Was stacked right up front and there was only 3 people in line before me.

got home and a little gift for myself was on my doorstep ::w00t::

Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Photorwq

Ill daydrink with ya. I got the rest of this bottle of "white" from Mr. Amazing oily wrestler (his vinyard only puts out a white and a red..... blatent wine snobbery)

28Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:10 pm

nsr

nsr

holy shit that cannon inkjet has full HD movie print at that price

im thinking about getting a new tv my samsung has a few defective pixels and an annoying double-line on the left that is pissing me the fuck off. ill probably have to order online tho im sure all the good deals are already sold

29Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:44 pm

mcfuck

mcfuck
HLB
HLB

Ty. This true bit of factual data. The Spaniards are irl terrified of Americans.
I've dealt with many and they have coward hearts.

For you.

Op. I feel like we had the same day. Looking around at my kids as my father in law prayed through some grateful thanks for your cogged fate thing i puked a little in my mouth. My wife asked me to drive the challenger down the street for two reasons.

1. So her mom could get to our door!? I have a 4 car driveway..
2. Subplot. The challenger is pretentious.

Note*Her folks pull in millions. drive up in a big body beamer rental...

I try to hash this out with wifey and just ended up beating off in the shower.

30Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:25 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

Muslim Teen Hunger Force wrote:If its any consolation, Harry, i have been to Spain like 5 times or so before and im convinced every man there is a paedophile. So chances are Mr Wine Making Adonis will eventually lure a 13 year old onto his luxury yacht where he will molest her and his wife will see blood on his dick when he gets home and she will be all like "This fucking guy. Harry wouldn't go fucking 13 year olds on his bamboo floors. I think i made a terrible life mistake".

afro

WFW

Weisberg Future Win

I got no pedo vibes from him though.

However, can we please not mention my grandpa on the runoff

Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Mem435

He was a ww2 war hero

31Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Feta

Feta

Harry what do you use to clean that double blown?

looks like that thing gets dirty fairly quick.

32Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:00 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

Im only an 1/8 deep or so. Just came today. Actually an easy one to clean except for the "ashcatcher bubbler" part. Imma freshen that up now.

33Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Opie

Opie

lol @ your wife making you move the challenger down the street so it didn't seem pretentious to her parents. is a challenger really that gaudy even? not like you got a mazzaratti out there.

34Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:49 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

mcfucks wife is nuts

35Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:54 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

So does your wife hates the Challenger and is embarrassed by it or is she under the impression shes bragging by making you move it 30 ft here and there?

36Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:51 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

i was thinking about the Challenger situation today and decided theres no fucking way on earth i'd have moved it.

37Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:14 pm

mrdobolina

mrdobolina

Late p0st but Thanksgiving is similar to the rest of Holidays. Boring and depressing as fuk..Its akward an boring sitting at a tiny table eating a dinner my parents spent 3 days prior preparing so that me my sister and her 2 kids can eat then gtfo asap with some excuse. I have no extended family whatsover my entire fam consists of 5 ppl..I love the shit out of my neice and nephew though. Pretty sure they make up for the hole in my heart from missing out on having the other 30 members of family i should have ::ponderingbo::

38Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:50 pm

ace frizzle

ace frizzle

I didn't receive any thanksgiving pwns this weekend bc I pretty much dominated every situation

39Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:20 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

ace frizzle wrote:I didn't receive any thanksgiving pwns this weekend bc I pretty much dominated every situation

I assume you didnt come across any wine vineyard ownin super spaniards who have homes in Spain and Boston with thick heads of hair and deep accents and was just coming to USA to meet with wine distributors to get his wine to america who had a full feature in a prominent wine magazine. Cus you cant dominate that. Not many can

40Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:43 pm

mrdobolina

mrdobolina

LoL at super spaniards...TY sounds like you had no prior knowledge of this suave spaniard...OR did you have an idea of what you were getting yourself into? (Also If I didnt love dogs i probaly would have suffocated his an put it out of its pain an misery as well as devistating the suave spaniard..an creating a great idea for a lifetime movie script)

41Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:12 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

No, I stopped talkin to her but my sister still does (she is my sisters good friend). Last I saw her was my sisters wedding 3 years ago and we got together then. Since then she got married so this was the first time I met super Spaniard. Who is a greater man than I but not as good as a poster probably fml

42Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:37 am

ace frizzle

ace frizzle

yeah i mean there wasnt much competition this year... my grandma cant even walk and my grandfathers hard of hearing.

no Spaniards with wineries for me - thats a tuff one bro

43Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:52 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

i saved this post for a while and only read it until now.

sorry shoes :(

i had a bland friendsgiving because i couldn't make it home cause i work too much. so i ordered an entire thanksgiving dinner from this dope meat market and picked it up and ate so much food. drank a bottle of wine and then laughed at the jets with some friends for a while.

tis life.

44Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:09 pm

ace frizzle

ace frizzle

Yeah I was taking lolace in the Jets too josh

I couldn't find too much pleasure in it though because Tom Brady is a real no dick havin motherfucker imo

Still... Lol@demjets

$o 61@D

45Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:16 pm

Opie

Opie

related:

46Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:01 pm

mrdobolina

mrdobolina

Dick or no dick hes still the best qb in the league and has been for the last decade..just gotta deal with it

47Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:56 pm

ace frizzle

ace frizzle

I ain't gotta do nothin but stay black and die Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? 2843507743

48Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:27 pm

DW40

DW40

We all day drank.

49Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Empty Re: Anyone recieve a thanksgiving pwn? Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:06 pm

mcfuck

mcfuck
HLB
HLB

yeh, im not good with follow up apparently.

so, as far as the challenger being pretentious, yeh no, its more like a white trash dream car.

secondly trevor the great, i moved that fucking thing two days in a row like a fgt before i even realized what she was doing.

she was trying to play some wierd ass "humble us" game by making it seem like we just had her dirty xterra.

this issue has since been rectified by way of sodomy. ::w00t::

the funny thing with all this is her dad thinks im some fucking mans man, (iam) because he's so fucking nuetered that he sees me sporting little dick big trucks and an aggresive tattoo game and thinks im fucking living the dream, wherein reality im slowly being similarly nuetered by his wifes daughter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum