UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

mike is scared to post here

+2
josh rebel
tgodd
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mike is scared to post here Empty mike is scared to post here Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:43 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

a true fagget

2mike is scared to post here Empty Re: mike is scared to post here Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:48 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

didn't mike used to pretend he loved opie? a true fraudulent fagget

3mike is scared to post here Empty Re: mike is scared to post here Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:04 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

i love that picture of the baby wearing the same costume as that psycho

4mike is scared to post here Empty Re: mike is scared to post here Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:07 pm

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

i think mike is sensitive like jason and was genuinely hurt by his avatar being changed and his access and quick revocation of his $B access. i'm open to allowing him full site access but he has to go through the application process like everyone else. rules are rules you know.

also i went off on him the other day pretty badly. i didn't read the thread. it said "im gonna hump tonight" and obviously it was about him getting laid and bragging about it which is pretty pathetic imo.

mike is scared to post here Lol14

btw even though i only post there 3-4 times a week now, still impossible to find anything on that archaic site. took forever.

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

5mike is scared to post here Empty Re: mike is scared to post here Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:20 pm

bibimbitch

bibimbitch

you were pretty mean bro.

6mike is scared to post here Empty Re: mike is scared to post here Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:18 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

I poasted a 3 day old video on ughh and Mike said late pass.

Penis.

7mike is scared to post here Empty Re: mike is scared to post here Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:09 pm

nsr

nsr

mike's getting agitated over there he looks like he's losing it

8mike is scared to post here Empty Re: mike is scared to post here Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:26 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

weLL maff, it was a late pass in finding out about that guy's videos, assuming that was the first one you saw. how to correctly cook a chicken is what, 6 months old?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum