UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Katt Williams Retired From Comedy

+5
Big Willie Stark Style
seapwny
tgodd
Muslim Teen Hunger Force
Opie
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Empty Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

If this makes you sad, even in the least, you're boarding in the wrong place.

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

2Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Empty Re: Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

One of my best irl frands loves Kat Williams. I can't fkin stand his shit. Igdiaa.

3Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Empty Re: Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Opie

Opie

I have a friend who finds him funny too but he also likes earthquake etc... i think he just likes laughing at black people.

patrice oneal, dave chappelle, chris rock, richard pryor, eric andre, hannibal buress...

i could go on for days about black comedians i enjoy however if katt williams is on your list you have shitty taste in comedy im sorry.

4Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Empty Re: Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:08 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

ya as much as i love louie and norm chris rock is one of the best to ever do it

5Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Empty Re: Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:24 pm

seapwny

seapwny

katt williams fuckin sucks

fuk that guy frrl

6Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Empty Re: Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Big Willie Stark Style

Big Willie Stark Style
HLB
HLB

He's had his moments in his older stand up specials.

But he's declined drastically in recent years.

7Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Empty Re: Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:19 pm

Opie

Opie

i've never seen a funny katt williams joke

please dont post any clips

8Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Empty Re: Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:25 pm

Big Willie Stark Style

Big Willie Stark Style
HLB
HLB

I wasn't going to.

but, since you said that...

brb

9Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Empty Re: Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:42 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

thank gawd

he looking old as shit in that video too

10Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Empty Re: Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:45 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

i'm pretty glad hes unhappy

11Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Empty Re: Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:57 pm

fail cooper

fail cooper

seapwny wrote:katt williams fuckin sucks

fuk that guy frrl

that fgt failed so hard this week

apprently didn't show up to his thursday night show and friday night was full of incoherent rambling

his arrest report read out like an irl version of dave chappelle's rick james skit

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/2012/12/stand-up-comic-arrested-after-dispute

12Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Empty Re: Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:59 pm

fail cooper

fail cooper

apparently*

13Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Empty Re: Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:02 pm

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

lol gettin cray in the 206 wearin a shitty kurt shirt

ppl always try to pander to seattle crowds by doing some nirvana bullshit

that vid is lols tho all standing on the side of the street in the industrial district with ski goggals on crying and shit lol

14Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Empty Re: Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:23 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

Black comedians and crack.

I didnt care for him either though Netflix is pushing this lil ngr hard. I watched one of his stand ups and he was sweating and his hair was all caught up on his forehead sweat. It was disgusting.

15Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Empty Re: Katt Williams Retired From Comedy Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:40 pm

fail cooper

fail cooper

fart nouveau wrote:that vid is lols tho all standing on the side of the street in the industrial district with ski goggals on crying and shit lol

looks like he belongs in pioneer square

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum