UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have a second interview at a new job on Thursday

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

pretty big deal for me right?

i just told off some customer who was being a dick to me. it's like my mind is saying "hey opie, chill out. you still should work hard and not completely fuck off till you get the new job and know you're leaving this one" but i'm already mentally checked out.

i wish the second interview was tomorrow so i could just call in sick and then figure it all out. the suspense is keeling me.

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

How did you tell him off?

Opie

Opie

hes a dude who heads a foundation i have to work with and i call and he's like listen guy im kind of busy at the moment i know youre trying to sell me something (i wasn't) so i explain who i was with and how they've partnered with us in the past and he cuts me off and hes ordering fast food. like really? "can i get a double quarter pounder with extra onions and a coca cola and i was like um ok and keep talking and he says he heads this foundation and how busy he is and i can email him whatever I want but he doesn't want to bombard his people with emails (i didn't mention anything about emails but he is just spouting bullshit as fat people are wont to do) and I was like you realize you list us as a partner on your website correct? and he gets all pissy and tells me i told him to put that there and it doesn't benefit his organization whatsoever so I told him i've never spoken to him before so i really doubt I told him to do anything and he said you know what the fuck i mean and i laughed and told him to have a nice day and hung up.

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

Lol. Good work man

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

lol op stop going off on people at work. before you know it you'll be yelling about pallets

Opie

Opie

i really hope this interview goes well tomorrow since i've completely disregarded this e-mail and been playing on reddit all day

Each one of you should look at it and attack it this way…….YOU DON’T LEAVE THE OFFICE EACH DAY UNTIL YOU SELL 2 ACCOUNTS. (By setting the goal at 2 per day it allow each person one bad day a week)

No one should feel comfortable walking out of here at any point during the day or at the end of the day (especially right at 5pm) if they haven’t done their part as a member of our sales team and put up their 2 accounts each day. No one should be disappearing for portions of the day for any reason unless it is approved by ****** & I and this is especially the case if you haven’t hit your numbers that day or for the week. This also doesn’t mean that you can leave as soon as you get your 2 accounts each day…….we are a sales team so if someone is having a bad week the others need to pick up the slack…..that is how a team works……each individual needs to do their part to make the team successful and right now that isn’t close to the case so that is why this plan is being put into place.

Working together as a team we can accomplish a lot as we showed last quarter……...but we are only as strong as our weakest link so make sure you take care of your part and help your teammates in any way you can so that they can be successful. Any issues/questions on this please let me know……but it starts right now.

right

I have a second interview at a new job on Thursday Sleeping-work-cubicle-stressed-office

ps. if they think i'm not leaving at 5 pm on the dot and calling in sick tomorrow too they are outside of their minds.

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

The whole stay after you get your two to help people falling behind really undermines (or is undermined by) the fact that they just said its everyone's responsibility to get two.

Opie

Opie

yeah if anything I should stay after in case I don't get two tomorrow I could get four today and still be ok.

the way i read it everyone else should pick up my slack till i figure out if i get this new job/feel like putting any effort in here anymore.

fail cooper

fail cooper

you should go hard in the paint and get 10 in one day

6-day weekend holla!

Thrilled

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

Good luck on your interview faggit

Opie

Opie

we'll see. the first interview lady loved me and was super nice and it seemed like they wanted to hire me but i've done this before where the first person is super nice and loving then the second guy is the badass put your feet to the fire guy so im expecting a dog fight just chilling

Opie

Opie

Got the new job. I called out Thursday and Friday and they essentially sent me an email saying I was demoted which affects my salary so I responded that I was glad to have this in writing and ill let them know my response Tuesday.

I just want to make sure I get my last check because I'm owed a pretty sizable bonus. It's also the only thing stopping me from walking in there, screaming about pallets, shitting on the board room table and wiping my ass with my bosses tie.

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

n0ice. I'll still be playing online poker in an Internet cafe, if u need me

nsr

nsr

damn, called out a couple days and they demoted you?

fuck them, good luck with the new jorb.

i left my jorb too because there was too much fuckery and dropping the ball on business I had worked hard on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum