UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

as our friend chauncey would say

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1as our friend chauncey would say Empty as our friend chauncey would say Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:55 pm

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

Screams and panic engulfed a commuter rail station Monday morning when an ascending escalator changed direction and started to head back down, causing some people to jump off mid-ride. A spokesman for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, which operates the station, said five people were injured when the escalator malfunctioned around 9 a.m. at the Exchange Place PATH station in Jersey City. Three were taken to the hospital as a precaution, according to Port Authority Spokesman Ron Marsico. None of the injuries was considered life-threatening. They ranged from back and neck pain to scrapes, bumps and bruises, Marsico said. Nick Lukish, of Brooklyn, N.Y., said he was headed to work and was midway up the escalator when the moving staircase started going down. ”There was a stampede at the base of the escalator,” Lukish said. “People started to panic and yell and scream, and I saw some people jump over to the down side of the escalator, so I jumped.”

"lol sheeple"

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

2as our friend chauncey would say Empty Re: as our friend chauncey would say Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Mcpolyatomic

Mcpolyatomic
HLB
HLB

You can still walk up a down escalator. Dumb people.

3as our friend chauncey would say Empty Re: as our friend chauncey would say Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:34 am

ace frizzle

ace frizzle

i better call wite and find out if he's okay

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum