UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

finally went to a bruins game

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1finally went to a bruins game Empty finally went to a bruins game Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:41 pm

nsr

nsr

I forgot how nice the westwood area is. Droves of quality women errrywhere. Grabbed a burger at some diner I think on Wilshire, and took a monster shit there. Some idiot sat next to me and kept talking about the weather and all I could think about was shitting. I had to shit since I started driving from Long Beach. I rushed some guy parking his AMG to find out if where I parked was legit. Literally, one wrong turn will have you sitting in a shitstorm of traffic going absolutely no where. How the fuck do people live around here?

A few observations:

Pauley Pavilion is damn nice, I befriended a lot of old people who got there early before the doors opened and they were more than happy to tell me about the history and renovations.

They kept running the same or similar clips on the big screen with the coaching staff and players robotically stating how great they are.

They employee A LOT of douchebag 30-some year old hype fgts that run around the arena.

Any time someone made it onto the big screen they immediately went straight into a gangnam style dance.

The band sucks, and so does their Armenian DJ.

Kyle Anderson and Shabazz Muhammad are both beasts.

The drive back sucked. just chilling

finally went to a bruins game KjnPO

finally went to a bruins game RV5uP

2finally went to a bruins game Empty Re: finally went to a bruins game Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

finally went to a bruins game Triste2

finally went to a bruins game Nhl-lockout-fans-signs

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

3finally went to a bruins game Empty Re: finally went to a bruins game Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:04 am

nsr

nsr

yeah, how many lockouts are we going to have with bettman.

they just took like a week off of discussions about resuming the season. i mean anytime now guys, take another week off too while you're at it. make sure you're well rested before another round of starting the season already.

remember when this happened before and a lot of the big names signed deals with other leagues so once the nhl resumed they still had to fulfill their short-term contracts?

4finally went to a bruins game Empty Re: finally went to a bruins game Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:16 am

seapwny

seapwny

i've been to quite a few games at teh old pauley pavillion yet haven't been over to the new one yet this season fsr. can't say i'm not a little jealous of this post.

lassed year teh bruins played their homes games at the sports arena and i saw them a few times over there which was different in that the sports arena really feels like a throwback stadium these days compared to staples center. also, it was cool because for some reason you could buy beer at those sports arena bruin bball home games - something you can't do at pauley or teh galen center.

west la traffic is mind bottling {sic} to outsiders but you gotta know as a resident i never go certain directions on certain streets during certain times of day because i've learned from my mistakes

war bruins

5finally went to a bruins game Empty Re: finally went to a bruins game Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:17 am

seapwny

seapwny

re: the national hockey league i guess the kings will be stanley cup champs two years straight ::w00t::

6finally went to a bruins game Empty Re: finally went to a bruins game Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:39 pm

nsr

nsr

i actually liek the throwback arenas just for the novelty of it. I've gone to Sports Arena to watch SDSU and a pre-season Lakers game and that was cool.

But you definitely will be impressed with Pauley. Seats were comfortable, view was great. I might go up again for the Long Beach game.

I've been really wanting to go check out the Pyramid.

7finally went to a bruins game Empty Re: finally went to a bruins game Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:34 pm

seapwny

seapwny

i realize i'm totally dating myself but i saw new edition and bobby brown at the san diego sports arena

i went to sdsu and worked for the athletic dept so i saw some aztec bball games there too. once before i was at sdsu i saw j.r. reid and the tar heels whip up on teh aztecs at the sd sports arena.

good times.

8finally went to a bruins game Empty Re: finally went to a bruins game Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:40 pm

seapwny

seapwny

marshall faulk was at my 21st bday party before he was a known commodity

looked at the pictures a few years later and was like "oh snap marshall faulk right there"

d00d kinda got robbed on the heisman

yeah i'm down to catch a 49ers tilt at the pyramid. i only go to long beach to take my kids to the aquarium. then to belmont shore for lunch afterwards.

9finally went to a bruins game Empty Re: finally went to a bruins game Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:15 pm

sippysippy

sippysippy

I immediately thought hockey at the sight of the thread title too..... back too basketball, UF is looking like a top tier team thus far.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum