UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meanwhile over on UGHH...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meanwhile over on UGHH... Empty Meanwhile over on UGHH... Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

That Power Up dude in the Islamaphobia poast did some sterling work imo. Kinda ripped Ali apart with some intelligent boarding.
Tho I'm wondering if he isn't new to UGHH. Remember Bob Villain? The only other intelligent Brit I remember on the GDB.
Possibly him?

Also I wanna ask if Andy C would be welcome here?

2Meanwhile over on UGHH... Empty Re: Meanwhile over on UGHH... Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:11 pm

ace frizzle

ace frizzle

Fuck no

3Meanwhile over on UGHH... Empty Re: Meanwhile over on UGHH... Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:31 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

i love that 85s central argument for why i havent read the koran is that its long

4Meanwhile over on UGHH... Empty Re: Meanwhile over on UGHH... Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

85 in that poast reminds me of a half dead fish flopping around on the ground.

Also funny to see him trying to discredit Hitchens as a racist, along with anyone else who is disagreeing that his religion is all peaceful.

I was kinda expecting to not find much support for Andy, but ever since Quest told me he pretty much hates him i had this new found respect for Nagy.

The first time i encountered him on Tinychat i thought i was talking to Yosemite Sam after falling into a giant cartoon bag of cocaine.

5Meanwhile over on UGHH... Empty Re: Meanwhile over on UGHH... Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Big Willie Stark Style

Big Willie Stark Style
HLB
HLB

yeah 85 is getting thoroughly trounced in that thread.

andy chesterland is good for the internet imo.

i am not happy about his irl pwning at the hands gr8, as its taken away from my ughh entertainment.

6Meanwhile over on UGHH... Empty Re: Meanwhile over on UGHH... Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:22 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

andy c had a good arc that i think has concluded quite well. don't really need to see more from him

7Meanwhile over on UGHH... Empty Re: Meanwhile over on UGHH... Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:44 am

mrdobolina

mrdobolina

"The first time i encountered him on Tinychat i thought i was talking to Yosemite Sam after falling into a giant cartoon bag of cocaine."...lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum