UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If Jason is dead, who's to blame?

+5
Muslim Teen Hunger Force
nsr
tgodd
:/
Opie
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Empty If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:04 pm

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

Let's assume Jason is dead, RIP, and obviously at this point in the greiving process we have to decide who is the most to blame for his death. I think these guys would have to be in the running.

Harry - Obviously the life pwns punctuated solidly with the kat video was a jarring blow.

Trey4 - Pushed him off The Runoff, seemingly the internet but... off life?

Red - You may furrow your brow at this one but was he not there in a time of need? Was there a falling out because Red was spending more time with Bex than Jason? What was happening to their Internet friendship once mighty and full? More questions than answers here I'm afraid.

Liotta - While in 2012 the feud has been somewhat dormant it still remains a boiling at the surface one kike joke away from exploding.

Bre - Haunted by her ghost/internal guilt from leading to her demise.

Please feel free to add on and ill edit theme into this master list at the top.

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

2If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Empty Re: If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:45 am

I think the creepy asian girl that couldn't structure sentences did it

3If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Empty Re: If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:01 am

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

me i hope

4If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Empty Re: If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:02 pm

nsr

nsr

i think jason himself needs to be added to the list, he had lost his job and was obviously in a fragile mind state

this is going to be a good ol' who done it mystery

Entertained

5If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Empty Re: If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:25 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

Jason is poasting photos of volcano's on instagram.

6If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Empty Re: If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:29 pm

Opie

Opie

Maybe the laundromat chick who couldn't speak english killed jason and took his phone. Maybe she's halfway back to Asia, popped in quick to Hawaii to exchange Jason's invention fund money into chingy chonga coins and see some volcanoes before she left the USA and our dead buddy for good. She even has the gall to post pics to the poor guys IG account.

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

7If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Empty Re: If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:33 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

gone too soon

8If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Empty Re: If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:41 pm

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

he's alive he posted a pic of a diner on instagram If Jason is dead, who's to blame? 2843507743 If Jason is dead, who's to blame? 2843507743 If Jason is dead, who's to blame? 2843507743

9If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Empty Re: If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:00 am

That kinda kills the mysticism, he shows himself after being presumed dead, and his come back is a pic of a diner. He should of stayed dead :/

10If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Empty Re: If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:12 am

seapwny

seapwny

:/ wrote:That kinda kills the mysticism, he shows himself after being presumed dead, and his come back is a pic of a diner. He should of stayed dead :/

*should have

11If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Empty Re: If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:56 am

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

Hip hop is dead

12If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Empty Re: If Jason is dead, who's to blame? Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:07 am

sippysippy

sippysippy

but hop hop will live on forever.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum