UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the mayor of my city

+7
Muslim Teen Hunger Force
mrdobolina
seapwny
nsr
Barreth
Opie
tgodd
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the mayor of my city Empty the mayor of my city Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:18 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

the mayor of my city H0s0F

2the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

The people in my old city

the mayor of my city 5UMgk

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

3the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:23 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

good god

4the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:26 pm

Opie

Opie

anyway i feel you man

this is my current mayor

hes named mumbles and has been mayor here for my whole life, is in the hospital though atm. he runs this city though and has forever and is way worse than your dude and does just as much dumb shit. hold on ill find gifs of him falling down.

Last edited by Opie on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

5the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:27 pm

Opie

Opie

6the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:28 pm

Opie

Opie

basically if there's a fat bumbling mayor-off im winning every battle.

7the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:31 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

u sure about that??

the mayor of my city 6436501691_426f265029

8the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:32 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

the mayor of my city 6a00d8341bf8f353ef013487e6add6970c-900wi

9the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:33 pm

Opie

Opie

are these guys related? these two men run two of the biggest cities on the east coast of north america.

the mayor of my city Menino

10the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:34 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

11the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Opie

Opie

your guy may be goofier but are you listening to the youtube? my guy literally can't speak english. sometimes he just trails off and you have no idea what he's saying.

12the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:36 pm

Opie

Opie

see yes that shows your mayor is dumb since hes against bike lanes but i mean at least I know what he is saying.

13the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:38 pm

Opie

Opie

like watch this video and i trust you'll come to "boston mayor is more fucked up than toronto mayor" camp

14the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:38 pm

Opie

Opie

watch the first 30 seconds and you'll come to my camp. he fucks up martin luther kings name for christs sake. the man can't speak. lol.

15the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:31 pm

Barreth

Barreth

lol fords a fat faggot. pretty funny how he refuses to attend the gay pride parade though and fucks off to the cottage

16the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:32 pm

nsr

nsr

lmao off at the guy in the grey suit in full sprint acting like the mayor got sniped from the bleachers.

17the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:10 pm

seapwny

seapwny

couple of things

t-gawds mayor needs to work on his 5 step drop

tom menino was the mayor when i lived in the bean. kind of shocked to learn he's still there. he is a total chowd/masshole/goof however he must be doing something right. boston has been through a lot as a city plus it's a logistical mindfuck, see "the big dig"

my mayor is some philandering smarmy pandering name changer but he won't be around for long

aiight cya

18the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:34 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

i haven't watched any of your stuff yet opie but i will i promise. gotta read that rebel poem too.

Ford is angry that the city is doling out $1.5 million in taxpayer cash to help prevent the disease [AIDS], arguing most people don't have to worry about acquiring the ailment unless they're gay or intravenous drug users.

"It is very preventable," he spouted in his typically bombastic fashion. "If you are not doing needles and you are not gay, you wouldn't get AIDS probably, that's bottom line."

lol

19the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:36 pm

mrdobolina

mrdobolina

wow menino's my mayor as well an i didnt think it was possible but i think overall it may be a tie at this point...also Lofukin L at "Martha luthaking jewnya"

20the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

A few previous mayors from my old home town:

1991 – 92 Mukunda Bhusan Guha
1995 – 96 Mohammed Ashraf
1997 – 98 Masood Akhtar
1999 – 2000 Raja Mohammed Saleem
2000 – 01 Waheed Akbar
2002 – 03 Raja Mohammed Saleem
2005 – 06 Kazi Haji Abid Hussain
2008 – 09 Lakhbir Singh
2009 – 10 Mohammed Riaz Butt

21the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:26 am

seapwny

seapwny

don't blame me i voted for mohammed riaz butt

22the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:44 am

Opie

Opie

wait why is every mayor of maffs town a turban head

23the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

Ya thats partly why i dont live there anymore. Islam overrun it.

24the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:45 pm

GR8

GR8

seapwny wrote:don't blame me i voted for mohammed riaz butt

lulzzzzzzz

25the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:35 am

ace frizzle

ace frizzle

DUDES!!!

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/toronto-fired-the-greatest-mayor-of-all-time

Toronto has had a very exciting 24 hours. Last night, our Canadian football team won the Grey Cup. This morning, we fired our 64th mayor: Rob Ford. Over here at the VICE Toronto office, we fell in love with this amiable, clumsy, fat drunk guy early on. It was love at first laugh, after he chased a reporter out of City Hall for calling him a "fat fuck." We understand that this is the same guy who was arrested for a DUI in Florida while he was riding dirty with a bag of weed, and yes, ol' Rob may or may not have threatened to kidnap his own children, but he was our kidnapping, reckless driving, weed loving mayor.

Inevitably, Rob's downfall came from his one tragic flaw: a love of high school football. Yes, Rob coached a high school football team in Etobicoke called the Don Bosco Eagles, and those little fuckers took Rob down. All the trouble really started when Rob was a city councillor. Back then, he was writing letters asking for donations to the Don Bosco Eagles using "official letterhead and other city resources," which caused some people over at City Hall to find this swinging of City Council dick to be a massive conflict of interest. Later on, when he was mayor, he personally voted against the motion for Rob to repay the donors and give them their dirty football money back.

When Rob was on trial to defend his solicitation of football donations, the prosecution argued that ol' Ford was "willfully ignorant" of breaking Toronto's Conflict of Interest Act. Despite all the haters, Rob Ford continued to use his special powers to make things easier on Etobicoke's finest high school football players. Earlier this month, two Toronto Transit buses were emptied so that they could go and pick up Rob's football team. Rob claims it was all a misunderstanding. He said that the buses were diverted to stop a fight between the two teams playing that day, a fight that Rob blamed on the opposing team's coach, and honestly, we believe him entirely.

The best part about Rob's storied reign as Toronto's supreme ruler, is that the laughs just didn't seem to ever want to stop. Remember when he had to pee at a CFL game and accidentally walked into the Calgary Stampeders' locker room at half-time? Presumably drunk as fuck? Or how about this past summer, after the horrifyingly tragic shooting on Danzig St. in Scarborough, when Rob ordered the deportation of "white, pink, or purple" people?

We'll always remember Rob Ford as a man of the people, who always had time for his loyal subjects. One very lucky mother and daughter got to see Rob in person, while he was obviously on an important call pertaining to official city business, as he was talking on his cell phone and driving. The mother, a concerned citizen, warned the mayor of the dangers of driving while talking on a cell phone. Rob, understandably bothered, flipped off the nosey woman who was driving with her six year old daughter. He had to teach that mother and daughter a hard lesson about Rob's personal immunity to safe driving laws, and we're sure they're better off for it.

Another snoopy citizen spotted Rob Ford reading while he was driving. This concerned stick-in-the-mud tweeted a photo of Rob watching his paperwork instead of the road, and it caused a bit of a stir. Rob Ford calmly explained to the press that he was "probably busy" and fully admitted to reading and driving. When else is the guy gonna read? He's only going to be on the can for so many hours in a day.

Tough love driving lessons aside, Rob was always looking out for the well being of Toronto's citizens. Six months before he was elected mayor, Rob suggested that one of his constituents, a guy named Dieter who was complaining about health problems, "score" some OxyContin "on the street." Rob claims he was just trying to get out of an awkward phone conversation by suggesting that Dieter should go and buy some drugs illegally, to help fix Dieter's chronic pain. Perfectly understandable behaviour for a mayoral candidate.

Not only did he care for Toronto's citizens on a personal level, he was a strong proponent of health and wellness for the public good. This summer, Rob Ford started a "Cut the Waist" program where he vowed to lose 50 pounds. Instead, he lost 17 pounds, fell off his scale, and canceled the program.

Even though he sucked at losing weight, it didn't matter to us, especially because Rob Ford absolutely adores the media. So much so that he tried to get into some playful fisticuffs with a Toronto Star reporter who was on assignment, checking out a plot of land near Rob's house that Rob intended to buy from the City. Sadly, the reporter was not in on Rob's joke, as he said "just don't hit me" as the mayor approached him. The reporter claims that: “At some point, [Rob] charged with a fist cocked at his head as if he wanted to punch me," but that just sounds like hearsay to us.

Then there was the time that Marg Delahunty from the Canadian political satire television institution "This Hour Has 22 Minutes" showed up at Rob's house unannounced to surprise Rob and film a segment for the show. Totally playing along, as the devoted lover of modern performance comedy that he is, Rob told the media he felt "ambushed" and called 911. In 100 years from now, Rob will be viewed as the Andy Kaufman of Canadian municipal politics.

So there you have it, Rob Ford's legacy was highly eventful. Unfortunately, it was foiled by the complicated needs of a high school football team, like precisely zero other Canadian politicians before him. The judge has allowed Rob to stay in office for the next 14 days, at which point our deputy mayor Doug Holyday will probably take over office. Rob has even been told that he can run for mayor in the next election, which would certainly result in an extremely entertaining campaign. Hopefully with time, the people of the city will realize what a splendid and special leader we once had.

Until we meet again, Robbie.

26the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:41 am

ace frizzle

ace frizzle

This guy is was fucking amazing

27the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:46 am

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

canada is cray the mayor of my city 2843507743

28the mayor of my city Empty Re: the mayor of my city Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:06 pm

tgodd

tgodd