UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gr8 Concedes Defeat to Barry Wong

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gr8 Concedes Defeat to Barry Wong Empty Gr8 Concedes Defeat to Barry Wong Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:01 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

Hey Op,

As much as I would love to moderate a fncs board with bw, I cannot.

1.) I'm assuming moderators have access to IP addresses and I can't afford to have Barry or more people know my whereabouts during the day.

2.) I don't really enjoy fncs with anyone anymore, especially BW. It takes a way from my personal boarding and it doesn't really reflect who I am irl. I'd rather ignore BW on the runoff, than be forced to interact with him...*turns over leaf*

With that said, I politely request not to be a monitor of any board that is associated with BW or fncs. I honestly don't have time for it and it gives people a reason to expect less from me.

Again, my apologies for posting SSs of the $b...my intentions were to dead any notion BW had of bringing his UGHH boarding style to the runoff.

Have a good holiday,

Gr8brian

2Gr8 Concedes Defeat to Barry Wong Empty Re: Gr8 Concedes Defeat to Barry Wong Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:02 pm

DW40

DW40

What is that, corn?

3Gr8 Concedes Defeat to Barry Wong Empty Re: Gr8 Concedes Defeat to Barry Wong Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:09 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

yuh

4Gr8 Concedes Defeat to Barry Wong Empty Re: Gr8 Concedes Defeat to Barry Wong Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:24 pm

DW40

DW40

Fucking love corn.

5Gr8 Concedes Defeat to Barry Wong Empty Re: Gr8 Concedes Defeat to Barry Wong Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:29 pm

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

literally eating corn, okra and tomatoes right now.

just swallowed yum.

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

6Gr8 Concedes Defeat to Barry Wong Empty Re: Gr8 Concedes Defeat to Barry Wong Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:03 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

honestly thinking ab banning barry wong for probably deleting my thread, and being mia today, disrespecting the board i made for him, like a lil bitch, refusing to play with me in play money poker,

7Gr8 Concedes Defeat to Barry Wong Empty Re: Gr8 Concedes Defeat to Barry Wong Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:44 pm

seapwny

seapwny

this board should go in the trash too

oh well

8Gr8 Concedes Defeat to Barry Wong Empty Re: Gr8 Concedes Defeat to Barry Wong Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:21 am

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

board was ruined by some llbeans

9Gr8 Concedes Defeat to Barry Wong Empty Re: Gr8 Concedes Defeat to Barry Wong Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:53 am

sippysippy

sippysippy

I had high hopes for this board, apparently they have been completely dismantled. Gr8 Concedes Defeat to Barry Wong 2843507743

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum