UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BBB Anonymous (BBBA)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BBB Anonymous  (BBBA) Empty BBB Anonymous (BBBA) Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:47 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

The one tie that binds here is that we all have BBB in our lives.

He has many of our phone numbers as well.

This is a safe place to post much like Al-Anon, however, we will be discussing BBB lashouts in this thread.

How they effect us, providing mutual support to our community effected by Jason Bovine, sharing your BBB experiences so others can learn from you. Problem solving and support from the day to day horrors of BBB lashouts and textual and phone overbearingness and everything else to Ventura and pointing out holes in his thought process...Im tired just thinking about it.

It is a supportive endeavor and since we have all been on the whips end of a BBB lash out...well, we all know how confusing it can feel.

Those who have been on the rough end of texts that end suddenly or tension suddenly emerges, you know the feeling of texting on eggshells. Life doesnt have to be this way. We CAN learn to live with the BBB, but not without each other.

Lets talk about it. We need community.

2BBB Anonymous  (BBBA) Empty Re: BBB Anonymous (BBBA) Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

I met BBB about 10 years ago now. Seemed like such a gentle lad and is still is, his eli porter remix and let the beat build freestyle were wildly internet popular and he was hitting on all cylinders. then the lashing started. oh the lashings. it's like one day he'll decide you're public enemy number one and attack. he takes it all back quickly and is his old loving self but you never know when its coming. today he told me he ate his laptop because he was upset and i was scared to respond but i said "please stop eating your belongings" and luckily he didn't lash out. it may be building though. im glad we have this thread to share our experiences in dealing with his lash outs and a place to air our feelings on them.

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

3BBB Anonymous  (BBBA) Empty Re: BBB Anonymous (BBBA) Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Opie

Opie

also forget who said it but yes, sadly it looks like he's taking the "in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king" approach to ughh.

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

4BBB Anonymous  (BBBA) Empty Re: BBB Anonymous (BBBA) Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:25 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

It was I who said that.

One of the few people from ughh I respected and spoke to on aim back then was Yoyerwack. He knew how to handle a wild jason

See, he sent both me and YYW a copy of the invention fund and I did a review saying it was ok but meh...

Jason flew off the coop and started lashing everywhere. So I get a Im from YYW and its like this, pretty much word for word:

"Yo, just be nice to the kid, I feel bad for him. He a nice kid"

"No someone has to inform him he sucks" I said

"no they dont..look since he sent me that cd, hes been iming me daily asking for feeback, well I popped it in and it was horrible..

but I just told him it was pretty good because I know if I gave him any negative or in depth critique he would consistently be asking me more awkward question about why he isnt good and I dont wanna deal with that.

With a guy like that, hes a nice kid..just tell him its ok. Hes sensitive."

YYW knew how to deal with BBB, he just did not.

Still rings true today.

Now hes posting next to wonk and valentine so he looks like the good looking girl between two fat girls, its just kinda sad. Poor avoidant Jason. He makes it hard to people to love him because he's so self absorbed like a typical sociopath. But we can do this together. If he hurts you guys..you come here.

**pics of text or aim lashouts are welcome

5BBB Anonymous  (BBBA) Empty Re: BBB Anonymous (BBBA) Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:34 am

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

lol @ yyw pwn. i bet reading that just cut jason deep

6BBB Anonymous  (BBBA) Empty Re: BBB Anonymous (BBBA) Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:54 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

i can't believe he almost freaked out on me for working an a-pallet project

7BBB Anonymous  (BBBA) Empty Re: BBB Anonymous (BBBA) Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:58 pm

Mcpolyatomic

Mcpolyatomic
HLB
HLB

Ive offered to take him to cocos he accepts then curses at me and says "fuck your cocos" im like cocos doesn't belong to me.

8BBB Anonymous  (BBBA) Empty Re: BBB Anonymous (BBBA) Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:09 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

Mcpolyatomic wrote:Ive offered to take him to cocos he accepts then curses at me and says "fuck your cocos" im like cocos doesn't belong to me.

We understand.

So odd how someone was more than happy to see you out last year and take pics is now attacking you.

Hes a confusing man but just remember, it's not you charlie

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum