UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

just fired up strangers with candy s1

+6
seapwny
Opie
tgodd
mcfuck
ace frizzle
fart nouveau
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:34 am

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

Gonna knock out the whole series. Ain't watched this shit since back in the day. Maybe the illest tv series oat. The ginger girl that's on eagle heart cgi. Principle blackmon goes hard. O.g. colbert shit let's go

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

Lol I forgot about the catatonic grandpa

ace frizzle

ace frizzle

That show was fucking amazing

Mr Jellyneck trying to take his kiln back was lols

holy fuck that was a good show

dark as fuck at times

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

i wish i went to flat point high

ace frizzle

ace frizzle

lol Home of the Concrete Donkeys

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

i was all like oh shit igin the turtal is called shelly because turtals have shells.

there's no way this show would get made in 2012

7just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:10 am

mcfuck

mcfuck
HLB
HLB

G O A T

8just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:29 am

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

good show, but AD hasn't even seen the sopranos

9just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:42 am

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

i'll go ahead and put strangers with candy above the sopranos even tho i've never seen the sopranos. (i've seen a couple episodes of the sopranos)

i'm sure the sopranos is amazing but the whole frozen scream face dad convention is unparalleled genius

just fired up strangers with candy s1 Strangers-with-candy-dad

10just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:49 am

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

is saying AD is the best comedy of all time passé because I think I have to hold to that view.

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

11just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:53 am

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

ad is pretty amazing i think it lost a little bit of steam towards the end tho maybe.

ima do a top 10 greatest comedy television progrums of all time list let me think this

12just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:59 am

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

1. Seinfeld

13just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:00 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

I don't find AD rewatchable at all. the jokes no longer make me laugh.

14just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:03 pm

Opie

Opie

please don't forget about this in your top 10

just fired up strangers with candy s1 Larry-Sanders-Show-TV-Ser-006

this is probably in mine but i get why some people don't love it like i do

just fired up strangers with candy s1 Peep-show-001

15just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:09 pm

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

1. upright citizens brigade
2. strangers with candy
3. mr show
4. larry sanders
5. wondershowzen
6. reno 911
7. mighty boosh
8. south park
9. viva variety
10. aqua teen

would probly look something like this- moar like top 10 a_d favs and the order is debatable except for ucb being number 1. viva variety should probly be higher but its been so long since ive seen them its hard to say. sux vv will probly never come out on dvd cause of all the music clearances they'd have to get. i never liked seinfeld i bet that will make ppl mad.

16just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:10 pm

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

mitchell and webb is pretty dope i havent seen all of them tho

17just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:15 pm

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

sealab shoulda been on there too its hard not to have them all just be a_s shows

18just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Opie

Opie

speaking of a_s i watched eric andre at least three times through this year

doc chicken doc chicken doc chicken doc chicken

19just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:19 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

weird list. obv kith and mr show are better than ucb

20just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:19 pm

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

eric andre is fucking amazing

21just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:34 pm

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

ucb was better than mr show at tying all the sketches together and if its a tie i go with the one that is weirder/more subversive which ucb was even tho they were subject to basic cable standards

22just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:37 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

u mean with the dumb Men in Black stuff that was hardly ever even funny?

23just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:42 pm

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

ucb pretty much runs the whole comedy world

24just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:52 pm

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

they were doing the secret organization thing way before men in black came out. if u didn't think it was funny thats kewl im js

25just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:54 pm

seapwny

seapwny

archer

26just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:05 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

i wasn't really talking about the movie

27just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:20 pm

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

GOD DAMMIT trevor the great IF U DON'T AGREE MY TASTE IN IRREVERENT COMEDIC TELEVISION SKETCH PROGRUMS WITH TRANSITIONS BETWEEN THE SKETCHES THAT AIRED BETWEEN 1995 AND 2000 THEN WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS ANYMORE.

cyborg dating service 4eva
just fired up strangers with candy s1 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFYUeXUv8n-ApYIWIahvDWELuOFVSGv6oIZWEBQ5mcrDnK_bNJ

28just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:21 pm

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

aw man how did u make it auto correct to trevor the great the great that rooned the whole flow of my caps lock rant :( f

29just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:50 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

frisky dingo > archer

Strangers with candy was a show I tried to get my girlfriend at the time to watch and she just didnt get it. There was a movie as well. I loved the show.

Kids in the hall should be on the list for bruce mckullah (sp) alone

30just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:11 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

look dude i liked UCB okay? I just think you are overrating it. And I do not agree with dismissing KITH

31just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:20 pm

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

i dint mean to dismiss kith i <3 kith i just forgot about it ucb is still my fav tho

32just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:52 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

Im gonna say it

Sunny in PA is top 10 imo. Charlie kills me.

33just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:03 pm

fail cooper

fail cooper

tyroneshoes wrote:Im gonna say it

Sunny in PA is top 10 imo. Charlie kills me.

Sunny and Archer are definitely in there for me.

I also have a soft spot for Trailer Park Boys.

34just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:29 am

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

how are you fellas listing archer over home movies, or dr katz? or say the simpsons? has anyone posted the simpsons

35just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:31 am

Opie

Opie

yeah i think what we need is to compile a base of comedy shows. feel free to throw out any show even if its not in your top 10 you just think should be included. once we get a surefire bank we can rank them from there. i could rank my top 10 but i'd probably forget things that may sneak in to the 6-10 spots.

36just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:33 am

fail cooper

fail cooper

forgot about home movies. coach mcguirk ftw

37just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:38 am

Opie

Opie

(not sure how chapelles show hasn't been mentioned)

(lol at larry david acting like BBB in this clip)

38just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:51 am

Opie

Opie

if we're going on pure viewership, as in how many times i watched them over, its seinfeld and chappelles show 1-2. also seinfeld holds the test of time like nothing else. people still reference seinfeld all the time.

39just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:48 am

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

This poast is a really good example of the fact that there has been a bunch of good shows and how its hard to remember all of them at once when u make a list if good shows

40just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:18 am

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

I mean so many of seinfelds minor characters are fucking icons. like i hear the name Tim Whatley and it makes me laugh. The guy was in like 3 episodes. I don't think theres ever been a show where the writers were on such a high that every fucking thing they churned out was insane. Peterman, Steinbrenner, Mickey the midget, Puddy, Jackie Chiles, Frank Costanza, Mr Pitt for gods sake. gimme a break.

add to the list:

Worst Week
The State
Human Giant
Stella (kinda)

41just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:20 am

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

stella was/is way underrated

42just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:26 am

seapwny

seapwny

just fired up strangers with candy s1 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPEgAGyWgwjwhKxfVoP8zG6Qkw5xsTGCTEbdGYsLMfm3IhDNBjKxpbZr9e

43just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:39 am

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

Stella was great but the show lost steam near the end and the shorts were so much better that i can't say it was one of the greatest. when it worked it was brilliant though.

44just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:02 am

Opie

Opie

my roommate has the dvd and i literally have stella in my ps3 and can't get into it. its so silly, like different than eas. idk.

45just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:43 pm

clark thorny

clark thorny

hey guys just saw this thread

I tried watching AD many times because everyone on the internet seems to think it is some sort of divine example of comedy perfection. but i am here to say that i appreciate AD, and find the show interesting, and Job definitely mad me giggle, but the show was not LAUGH OUT LOUD funny to me. I am sorry...

seinfeld, on the other hand, makes me laugh out loud every single time i watch it. to this day.

i laugh out loud more watching mad men than i did watching AD.

just me though.

46just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:51 pm

DW40

DW40

I'm never going to stop adding News Radio to these lists.

First few seasons are incredible.

47just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:57 pm

DW40

DW40

Beavis and Butthead

48just fired up strangers with candy s1 Empty Re: just fired up strangers with candy s1 Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:59 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

clark thorny wrote:hey guys just saw this thread

I tried watching AD many times because everyone on the internet seems to think it is some sort of divine example of comedy perfection. but i am here to say that i appreciate AD, and find the show interesting, and Job definitely mad me giggle, but the show was not LAUGH OUT LOUD funny to me. I am sorry...

seinfeld, on the other hand, makes me laugh out loud every single time i watch it. to this day.

i laugh out loud more watching mad men than i did watching AD.

just me though.

True, not many laugh out loud moments in AD but it was just so good and had the best cast ever. It was interesting/funny. Nevernudes and analrapists, on the dvd the commentary makes the show better. For instance, whever there is an argument, they are usually slowly walking in circles.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum