UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

speaking of books - runoff book club

+4
Opie
fart nouveau
tgodd
seapwny
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1speaking of books - runoff book club Empty speaking of books - runoff book club Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:02 am

seapwny

seapwny

i'm always reading a book. sometimes it takes a long time to finish the book especially if it's a long book but i always tough it out.

please post itt what you're reading now and the last 3 books you read before the one you're currently reading.

reading now:
speaking of books - runoff book club 165px-Invisible_Man

last 3:
speaking of books - runoff book club 51iEK3J3hNL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_

speaking of books - runoff book club 200px-The_Power_Broker_book_cover

speaking of books - runoff book club 13-book-cover-the-fall-camus-50watts

2speaking of books - runoff book club Empty Re: speaking of books - runoff book club Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:59 am

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

Now:
speaking of books - runoff book club 01210210
Murphy

speaking of books - runoff book club 01375410
Ulysses (always reading Ulysses) - also is that the actual version of Ulysses that you read? This oxford one is relatively new I believe. it's annotations are pretty dope. I previously read the penguin edition which was ok. not the annotated version though so i had to check robotwisdom.com every day. I scrolled thru the penguin student edition and its notes seemed disorganized but i'll probably get it someday. I plan on reading Gabler Edition next. shoulda picked it up lassed time i saw it.

Prev:
can't find my copy of Absalom Abalom right now which iwanted to post because it's in rough shape and thats always good.
speaking of books - runoff book club 01423410

3speaking of books - runoff book club Empty Re: speaking of books - runoff book club Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:14 am

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

im almost done with that dada book i got a while ago ima read this shit next

speaking of books - runoff book club Fake.jpg

yall ngas on some srs litrature all readin james joyce and camus and shit damn bros yall smaort

4speaking of books - runoff book club Empty Re: speaking of books - runoff book club Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:23 am

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

Have u read Ubu Roi?

5speaking of books - runoff book club Empty Re: speaking of books - runoff book club Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:37 am

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

Nah what's that I don't read books that much

6speaking of books - runoff book club Empty Re: speaking of books - runoff book club Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:31 am

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

ooOooooOoo

we have a book club now. tight. i havent been reading as much as i should lately. this is the last book i read. its dope, scary when he talks about needing to punch his own belt loops and peering out the windows for cops that obv aren't there he's just cracked out. true riches to rags story. i love mem's anyway but this one is tits. if you're looking for a book to wake you up this is it.

speaking of books - runoff book club Clegg

ps. if you've never written your own mem go to school and take a class. there's usually a mem class that literally is just one assignment (obv to write your mem). very good for the soul. one class i learned a lot and will never forget.

k cya.

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

7speaking of books - runoff book club Empty Re: speaking of books - runoff book club Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:00 am

mcfuck

mcfuck
HLB
HLB

speaking of books - runoff book club 20121105_055754

Last batch of books I read. I couldnt finish the Tucker Max BS tho.

Can I get a grading here, because Im thinking I should have arbitrarily put in a copy of ulysses for good measure.

Anyways, I read.

8speaking of books - runoff book club Empty Re: speaking of books - runoff book club Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:23 pm

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

cunt wilder

9speaking of books - runoff book club Empty Re: speaking of books - runoff book club Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:09 pm

*bbb*

*bbb*
HLB
HLB

1. speaking of books - runoff book club Bbtitle2

2. Runoff

3. Flipboard news app for iphone

10speaking of books - runoff book club Empty Re: speaking of books - runoff book club Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:00 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

Provoking riots at its opening in 1896, Ubu is acclaimed as the touchstone for the Dada and Surrealist movements, the Theatre of the Absurd, and much of the rest of experimental theatre in the 20th century.

11speaking of books - runoff book club Empty Re: speaking of books - runoff book club Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:41 pm

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

Oh kewl is there actual words in it or is it just a bunch of Germans with cardboard suits yelling in gibberish and pretending to be primitive Negroes?

12speaking of books - runoff book club Empty Re: speaking of books - runoff book club Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:46 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

lol. the version i read was fucking hilarious, but i think i've seen some with a more sophisticated translation as well.

this one:
speaking of books - runoff book club Ubu-plays-includes-rex-cuckolded-alfred-jarry-paperback-cover-art

13speaking of books - runoff book club Empty Re: speaking of books - runoff book club Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:17 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

speaking of books - runoff book club Ubu10

14speaking of books - runoff book club Empty Re: speaking of books - runoff book club Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:56 pm

Big Willie Stark Style

Big Willie Stark Style
HLB
HLB

oops.

delete that last poast. how do you post pics on this stupid motherfucker!

nvm dammit

Last 3:

speaking of books - runoff book club 41DZBGXV7PL

all the king's men inspired my runoff username aamof

speaking of books - runoff book club TheRoadToSerfdom

speaking of books - runoff book club Tumblr_mcm6k05VCm1qa803jo1_500

speaking of books - runoff book club 1776-mccullough

now reading:

Retired Monkey's Cabin

speaking of books - runoff book club Uncle+tom%2527s+cabin

15speaking of books - runoff book club Empty Re: speaking of books - runoff book club Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:59 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

you can enable html under profile > preferences i believe

16speaking of books - runoff book club Empty Re: speaking of books - runoff book club Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:58 am

sippysippy

sippysippy

reading this atm

speaking of books - runoff book club 499cQ

17speaking of books - runoff book club Empty Re: speaking of books - runoff book club Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:00 am

sippysippy

sippysippy

why did that go thumbnail on me?

18speaking of books - runoff book club Empty Re: speaking of books - runoff book club Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:04 am

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

oh yeah i forgot i listened to the game on audiobook thats sort of like reading. it was hillllz

the guy reading it was obviously british as fuck and doing a terrible new yorkish type accent but still pronouncing a bunch of words like a british person only in a stupid accent.

the nicknames and descriptions of ppls outfits had me dying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum