UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This poast is my own piece of space

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This poast is my own piece of space Empty This poast is my own piece of space Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:39 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

Please dont invade my space.
Imma keep typing bullshit in here this evening until it gets deleted.
Taking a little me time itt.

2This poast is my own piece of space Empty Re: This poast is my own piece of space Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

I think imma blog it out like a fucking retard here.

Its 18:41 right now and im sitting in front of my computer still wearing my work clothes.
Its cold so im wearing my work fleece. My butane gas powered heater is doing the do tho and hotting shit up.
Im contemplating which shit hole to buy dinner from but i bought a little decision making time by eating the remaining crispy M&Ms i had leftover from last night.

Also i smoked the half joint left in the ashtray.

3This poast is my own piece of space Empty Re: This poast is my own piece of space Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:51 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

I might just go buy a box of chocolate weetos and have 3 bowls of it tonight.

Its one of my best bro's birthdays today. He is 34. This is when i get hit with the realisation i too will be a year older soon. A little over 2 months. Its a little concerning being mid 30s with no family and all that shit but also kinda cool. I can act like a dick all day and no fucking woman is gonna be giving me the eye, which is nice.

But anyways my irl bro was given a ps3 by his wifey today so im waiting on his dumb ass to figure out how to get it online. I will be able to shout at his kids via the playstation network.

4This poast is my own piece of space Empty Re: This poast is my own piece of space Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

Im looking at takeaway menus online. First thing to pop up on a chinese menu was 1.
Crispy Aromatic Duck Served with pancakes, spring onions, cucumber & Hoi Sin sauce.
Duck looks fucking delicious but i am sworn never to eat duck. My moms died when i was younger. She was crazy about ducks. I remember at a meal at a chinese restaurant with my parents and friends my moms commanded this dude not to eat duck. So its kinda my gesture of respect or something, i dont know. I just feel like eating duck will be a bad thing so i never even tried it.

Im still in my work clothes.

5This poast is my own piece of space Empty Re: This poast is my own piece of space Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

This poast is my own piece of space Cumin

The fuck? Deez chinks be cumin in everything.

6This poast is my own piece of space Empty Re: This poast is my own piece of space Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

Chinky ordered. Pork balls, egg fried rice and crispy shredded beef in a thai sweet sauce.
Pretty fkin hungry now.
Im betting some dude who dont speak engrish will fail at finding my house because people are afraid to open my awesome gates to access my property. The front of my house is pretty uninviting. I should probably put my house number on my gates sometime so i dont have to get angry at delivery boys.
Also why the fuck do delivery boys always try to pull my gates open rather than push? What fucking sense is there in having gates that open outwards so they block the pavement? Nobodies gates do that.

I keep catching a glimpse of the girl who lives across the street from me. She occupies the upstairs flat in that house so she can see right into my living room. Not having curtains yet doesnt help with privacy. Though i dont really care what she sees if im honest. I think i would fuck her. She seems to have a great body but i have never seen her up close. She is either swedish chick hot or rat face ugly. I never pass her in the street to get a proper look.
So for now im going to keep walking around in my boxer briefs banking on her being swedish chick hot.

Swedish chicks have funny faces, but remain sexy as fuck.

7This poast is my own piece of space Empty Re: This poast is my own piece of space Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

My chinese food was delivered by a paki. This is not a good start to dinner.
Also my food arrived 20mins early which possibly means this chinky doesnt do a lot of business.
Im trying a pork ball right now. The pork is tough. Merlin is enjoying the prawn crackers.

8This poast is my own piece of space Empty Re: This poast is my own piece of space Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:18 pm

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

i always order the same thing when i get china food (rarely)

dinner special:
house lo mein
crab rangoons
boneless spare ribs

sorry for invading your space bye

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

9This poast is my own piece of space Empty Re: This poast is my own piece of space Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:25 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

I base my judgement on any chinky restaurant by its crispy shredded meats. Except duck obv.
This one is pretty poor.
The Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce tasted more like some kind of black bean sauce so i tipped some of my sweet and sour sauce in to fix it. The beef isnt crispy enough either.
The pork balls are pretty greasy too.

May China., 458B Southchurch Road, SS1 2QA Southend scores a poor 3/10

10This poast is my own piece of space Empty Re: This poast is my own piece of space Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:31 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

The rice is dope. Its got that perfect stickiness without being mushy so you can eat it with chop sticks.
I like eating with chop sticks because i want to be good at it. I may find myself stranded in China someday and dont want to be that fucking roundeye that asks for a fork.

11This poast is my own piece of space Empty Re: This poast is my own piece of space Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:18 pm

mcfuck

mcfuck
HLB
HLB

understandable poast imo

12This poast is my own piece of space Empty Re: This poast is my own piece of space Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

I been playing MW3 with mah homie.

He fucking sucks.

13This poast is my own piece of space Empty Re: This poast is my own piece of space Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:11 pm

seapwny

seapwny

gp

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum