UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just winging it here but...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just winging it here but...  Empty Just winging it here but... Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:32 pm

mcfuck

mcfuck
HLB
HLB

Ive been thinking about the mayan calender thing and i guess what, a lot of planets are supposed to line up?

so my thought is, ok, maybe this alignment is going to have a gravitational and/or orbital disruptive effect on earth and we'll enter a death wobble to or away from the sun or something.

Just winging it here but...  Mind-blown

further, maybe that will set another clock in motion for our "ark" projects and we'll have 20 odd niel degrasse tyson types shooting to mars to make corn and milk or something.

Just winging it here but...  264363_481291328558550_286313214_n

and i know this poast isnt all that good, but im just trying to help out here on a conspirator tip guise.

ok cya.

2Just winging it here but...  Empty Re: Just winging it here but... Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:34 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

seems legit imo.

3Just winging it here but...  Empty Re: Just winging it here but... Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:08 pm

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

wobbling away from the sun would suck cuz itd be cold all the time but i think itd happen slow enough that we could adapt. would be lots of new business opportunities though since we'd have to mend our houses to adapt to the new chill.

also a lot of poor people would freeze to death which obviously is a huge plus.

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

4Just winging it here but...  Empty Re: Just winging it here but... Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:49 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

i'd keep myself warm by farten under the covers

5Just winging it here but...  Empty Re: Just winging it here but... Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:30 pm

mcfuck

mcfuck
HLB
HLB

tgodd wrote:i'd keep myself warm by farten under the covers

seems legit imo.

6Just winging it here but...  Empty Re: Just winging it here but... Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:31 pm

NoHeadlights

NoHeadlights
HLB
HLB

Cliffset yadig

7Just winging it here but...  Empty Re: Just winging it here but... Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:43 pm

mcfuck

mcfuck
HLB
HLB

cliffset

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum