UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

happy bday to mcpolyatomic

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy bday to mcpolyatomic Empty happy bday to mcpolyatomic Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:49 pm

seapwny

seapwny

happy 28th chuck afro

2happy bday to mcpolyatomic Empty Re: happy bday to mcpolyatomic Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:52 pm

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

i hope this is the year chuck begins to pay his taxes. mazel tov.

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

3happy bday to mcpolyatomic Empty Re: happy bday to mcpolyatomic Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:59 am

Mcpolyatomic

Mcpolyatomic
HLB
HLB

Aww gee thanks. I do pay taxes and I get s decent returns. Its when/if I take the gardening job that I may not be paying taxes.
I got a remote control helicopter as a gift. It is cool. also red robin for dinner.

Wellp back to work. See you in jan

4happy bday to mcpolyatomic Empty Re: happy bday to mcpolyatomic Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:42 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

jan? this lil motherfucker is busy as shit

5happy bday to mcpolyatomic Empty Re: happy bday to mcpolyatomic Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:26 pm

VA Gina

imagine if chuck was your boss

::ponderingbo::

6happy bday to mcpolyatomic Empty Re: happy bday to mcpolyatomic Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Opie

Opie

i think chuck works in HR and while he handles firing people i don't think its because he's the boss, it's because firing people is shitty and the bosses make some HR pleb do it.

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum