UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

fantasy bbaLL updatings

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fantasy bbaLL updatings Empty fantasy bbaLL updatings Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:47 pm

seapwny

seapwny

after coming off the internet high resulting from a sound beating of rob from cash for gold last week

fantasy bbaLL updatings Y9MHA

i'm now up against the rising giant of soc hamm handsome's pallet or GTFO team of gritty gamers with heart whom are playing the game the right way despite their varied and numerous mental and social deficiencies

my team however, the dusky toilers of teh billyraybatesmotel, have decided to collectively reverse their dominating ways during the past 4 weeks of this newly minted nba season and make a large sucking sound in week 5 - similar to the velocity and rapid pull of manufacturing jobs to the 3rd world post NAFTA

fantasy bbaLL updatings 0B1FH

unlike the pallet or GTFO's my players refuse to relax their natural hair and also are noted churchgoing family men - legally married and residing with their respective wives and children

this type of personal integrity doesn't always win out however the good guys do finish first sometimes - provided they're not being aggressively and flagrantly fouled by the likes of pallet or GTFO

the following are the current standings of ughh fantasy bbaLL (holding down 2nd yo yo yo ::w00t:: )
fantasy bbaLL updatings CZPYO

Last edited by seapwny on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

2fantasy bbaLL updatings Empty Chauncey Billups / Rajon Rondo Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:04 am

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

cant wait to watch mr. big shot debut later tonight. snagged him right away.

fantasy bbaLL updatings Lo10

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

3fantasy bbaLL updatings Empty Re: fantasy bbaLL updatings Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:31 pm

Big Willie Stark Style

Big Willie Stark Style
HLB
HLB

kronte, i'm pretty surprised by our matchup numbers thus far. we got a couple days tho, so i'm gonna attempt keep my burgeoning bwner in check until tomorrow night.

also, my team is an injured mess atm. bynum will likely not be back this year. i'm keeping him until its official tho (thanks to our 6 man bench).

fuckin guy gets himself a beatles haircut and worsens his injury by bowling??

tcbl

4fantasy bbaLL updatings Empty Re: fantasy bbaLL updatings Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:55 am

sippysippy

sippysippy

I should beat op today, he is winning 4-3 but although he will take thr turnover tie, i should get 3 pointers and rebounds. taking the blocks battle is not out of the question either. injury struggles are killing me but it seems like op is not putting in the effort this week and it is going to cost him.
fantasy bbaLL updatings 2843507743

5fantasy bbaLL updatings Empty Re: fantasy bbaLL updatings Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:50 pm

nsr

nsr

im having an absolute shit week, first mo williams injury but back now, rondo's suspension, i forgot to start lebron and bosh and they went off, the rest of my team acting like fgts and honus's team going crazy. also kronte and opie are heating up in the standings.

damn
::ponderingbo::

6fantasy bbaLL updatings Empty Re: fantasy bbaLL updatings Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:23 am

sippysippy

sippysippy

didnt get the 3's i was expecting, and op is taking the ft pct. didnt see that coming, but holding my own against a top tier op team. just chilling

7fantasy bbaLL updatings Empty Re: fantasy bbaLL updatings Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:01 pm

Opie

Opie

i swear i was up 5-3 when i went to bed and it ended up I lost 4-5. that day off killed me. won't make the same mistake againe. afro

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

8fantasy bbaLL updatings Empty Re: fantasy bbaLL updatings Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:15 pm

sippysippy

sippysippy

jameer made 2 3's in the fourth to put me over. love that nigga. and to think weak tried to trade me brandon bass for him. picked bass off the waiver wire anyhow lol.
::ponderingbo::

9fantasy bbaLL updatings Empty Re: fantasy bbaLL updatings Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:15 pm

sippysippy

sippysippy

and lol at weak, just caught that

10fantasy bbaLL updatings Empty Re: fantasy bbaLL updatings Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:04 pm

Big Willie Stark Style

Big Willie Stark Style
HLB
HLB

I went from 8-1 after Friday's games to 4-5 after Saturday's games.

tcbl

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum