UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for?

+18
Big Willie Stark Style
:/
NoHeadlights
tgodd
.::observe::.
DW40
VA Gina
fart nouveau
tyroneshoes
Barreth
sippysippy
Muslim Teen Hunger Force
clark thorny
mrdobolina
Opie
josh rebel
GR8
seapwny
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for?

if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]
if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% [ 8 ]
if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% [ 6 ]
if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%if fgtbwl was today, who would you vote for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

rbxcellblock2

lol. that aint really wicked. i forget who said i post like nhl, yeah right. and lol at this tgodd guy givin me props and then getting scared when this tyrone fgt approaches. its ok man, u can form your own opinions dont let that guy bully you!! yeah. u guys are a bunch of faggots...that red headed copywrite lookin dude aka your leader is so fragile looking, and seriously, karl malone is the best power forward to ever play the game.

i suggest u all watch rawhide on the encore westerns channel, a young clint eastwood on a cattledrive in the old west. it dont get no better niggas. faggot ass niggas.

eighty five winner of the faggotbowl by far just because his skin color is different than good peoples skin color.

Shit Level Boarder
Shit Level Boarder

I know that isn't wicked.

wicked650

Hey Sam u dumb fuk. I take it back... u don't poast like Lamson you poast like an assoul dumb fuk wannabe Br0. Jfc ~smh~ . U "subtlety " try and make friends on ughh asking them personal questions as if u were irl buddies. Smh. I'm on to u Br0. Also the random comments in ur poasts are irritating ass fuk Br0. Shits lame and so not funny dewd just stfu already. Ur poasts are hot fuking garbage. Ur a fuking flea. But still Gaybserve is slightly ahead of u on mai fgtbowl. So at least you have that Br0. And fuk u Karim this is Shaun. U skit so weirdo afro

rbxcellblock2

im the best and funniest poster by far... nobody but u would argue otherwise so im not trippin nigga

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

So there didn't end up being a faggotbowl, right?

NoHeadlights

NoHeadlights
HLB
HLB

SamUtahJazz has come out strong for the faggotbowl contender, his stats are looking good and I see him taking it honestly

Mcpolyatomic

Mcpolyatomic
HLB
HLB

I know im a little late here but xfactor is a huge faggot, who contributes nothing, i havent noticed him until these past few months .
More info on this fgt pls

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum