UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get in the Mix with Kronte

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Get in the Mix with Kronte Empty Get in the Mix with Kronte Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:48 pm

DW40

DW40

Get in the Mix with Kronte 2843507743

2Get in the Mix with Kronte Empty Re: Get in the Mix with Kronte Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:00 pm

seapwny

seapwny

3Get in the Mix with Kronte Empty Re: Get in the Mix with Kronte Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:03 pm

seapwny

seapwny

4Get in the Mix with Kronte Empty pooh is president Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:05 pm

seapwny

seapwny

5Get in the Mix with Kronte Empty Re: Get in the Mix with Kronte Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:14 pm

seapwny

seapwny

6Get in the Mix with Kronte Empty Re: Get in the Mix with Kronte Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:59 pm

seapwny

seapwny

7Get in the Mix with Kronte Empty Re: Get in the Mix with Kronte Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm

seapwny

seapwny

8Get in the Mix with Kronte Empty Re: Get in the Mix with Kronte Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:52 pm

DW40

DW40

Have I mentioned how much I love that sig?

These are so good, I love how they stream straight on my phone too.

Happy thanksgiving guys.

9Get in the Mix with Kronte Empty Re: Get in the Mix with Kronte Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:49 pm

seapwny

seapwny

Have I mentioned how much I love that sig?

i would like to be as happy as that kid someday once ever

thanks dw - streaming on your phone seriously? i thought they took forever to dl. do you have an android/google phone? i still have a pos blackberry fml

i have some more old ones to put on here perhaps later today after i get off work :|

10Get in the Mix with Kronte Empty Re: Get in the Mix with Kronte Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:11 pm

DW40

DW40

I got a iPhone...right now my computer situation is a mess and I can't download, so I just said fuck it and tried to dl on my iPhone to see what happened and I got that QuickTime logo and shit just started streaming. I plugged it into some speakers and danced to roller skate 1 while I made food.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum