UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

i dl this morning the free action bronson + alchemist

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nsr

nsr

d_w ill let you know what i think in a little

afro

DW40

DW40

I want to hear it...lets get a review up soon.

This board's taking off!

I just want it to be relevant.

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

Of course its taking off. Its got a cool as fuck moderator instead of a lash out cock sucking try hard faggot mod who totally ruins absolutely everything.
Im pretty surprised anyone is still boarding the ughh hhb now this is here.

DW40

DW40

LMAO at TheWicked1.

Hey thx Maff, I've got some real hiphop things planned so stay tuned.

DW40

DW40

Go ahead and put links up. Oh this is a free dl, we need a secret links thread.

mcfuck

mcfuck
HLB
HLB

DW40 wrote:Go ahead and put links up. Oh this is a free dl, we need a secret links thread.

mcfuck

mcfuck
HLB
HLB

i dl this morning the free action bronson + alchemist FV4K7

just got the d/l. i always wondered why people never used gifs with digital releases.

mcfuck

mcfuck
HLB
HLB

lol

Big Body Bes: We in here smoking ridiculous, gettin' waxed out. We up in here with the wax fuckin' Action Bronson heat thing. It's crazy, man. We out here. Shit is just wild right now; we just saw this wild Panamanian bitch with fuckin' Timberlands on. Pajama pants. I'm in to that whole pajama pants thing. But it's fucked up when you see a Filipino kid at, like, two in the morning doing it, it's like, "Man you're 35 years old, man." You're at the store in pajamas, man. What are you doing with your life? It's wild though, man. We out here. Look for that Body Language, man. If you're gonna cut me a check, want me to spell my name out for you correctly?

nsr

nsr

http://vice-records-downloads.s3.amazonaws.com/Action_Bronson_and_Alchemist-Rare_Chandeliers.zip

here ya go, off of hip hop bootleggers

just finished listening to mike vick, damn this is pretty good some of the better beats ive heard from alchemist in years

i haven't listened to it on a good system yet so i cant rlly say anything on the quality but i imagine this would thump in a ride

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

lmao. i like action bronson

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum