UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nearly had a fight

+3
Opie
ace frizzle
Muslim Teen Hunger Force
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nearly had a fight Empty Nearly had a fight Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:51 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

with a woman last week. Im pretty sure she was insane. I was walking to the shop and noticed a rather ruffled looking dude, likely her last victim, in his car and this fat beast woman walking away from him. As i crossed the road she spotted me and waited.
First she asked me for a pound (£). I said nah and kept moving but she kept asking like she was about to rob me. I kept calm and just repeated "nah". As i turned the corner close to the shop she said "do you wanna fight me?". I was pretty shocked by this as its my first experience of being offered to punch a girl in the face, so i looked at her and laughed while keeping walking.
She backed off after that and stopped following me. Probably spotted a new victim.

While i found this encounter pretty damn amusing i couldnt help but think i should have punched her in the head.

2Nearly had a fight Empty Re: Nearly had a fight Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:53 pm

ace frizzle

ace frizzle

Never pass up that kind of opportunity

3Nearly had a fight Empty Re: Nearly had a fight Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:57 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

I will have to live with this regret for the rest of my life.
Unless of course i bump into her again sometime and return the offer.
In a situation like that would it be ok to closed fist smack her? She was pretty big. Deffo weighed more than i did.

4Nearly had a fight Empty Re: Nearly had a fight Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:03 pm

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

you will live with the regret.

this story may make more sense to ace since the english aren't FUCKING NAZIS about alcohol and he spent his late teens in a city but when we were 18 we used to have bums get liquor for us. basically you give a bum 20 bucks, they buy alcohol and earn a dollar or two for their trouble. rather easy. there was a kid who we called Cali who we ran with, straight surf bum going to school in downtown Boston. anyway, this bum once walked to the door of the liquor store and went in, came out and said mumbled something but didn't have a bottle of liquor so we asked for our money. he grumbled something else and got real aggro homeless personish on us and my buddy Cali out of nowhere just pummeled him clean cross the jaw.

ran his pockets and took our money and left him next to the liquor store asleep. eventually we figured out a better plan than trusting bums to buy us liquor.

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

5Nearly had a fight Empty Re: Nearly had a fight Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:24 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

Its been a long time since i really punched somebody. A womans face is probably a safe place to test if you can still swang.

6Nearly had a fight Empty Re: Nearly had a fight Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:35 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

the last person i punched in the face was danny sari and that was in 8th grade and he laughed in MY face right after

7Nearly had a fight Empty Re: Nearly had a fight Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:09 am

.::observe::.

.::observe::.
Shit Level Boarder
Shit Level Boarder

Me and my friends went to sf hella deep for new years. A couple of my friends gave some random white chick money to buy them liqour. She goes into the store, buys the liqour, and takes off running down the street. I didn't expect her to do that from how she looked.

8Nearly had a fight Empty Re: Nearly had a fight Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:56 am

sippysippy

sippysippy

sounds like something my exgirlfriend would do, fucking drunk ass bitch.

9Nearly had a fight Empty Re: Nearly had a fight Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Mcpolyatomic

Mcpolyatomic
HLB
HLB

I have never fought in my whole life, but if I did it would probably be with a hobo lady

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum