UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wigger Talk: A mcfuck Poast.

+2
sippysippy
mcfuck
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wigger Talk: A mcfuck Poast. Empty Wigger Talk: A mcfuck Poast. Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:51 pm

mcfuck

mcfuck
HLB
HLB

Recently I was approached by an $B counterpart as to my status in the wigger community, and rightfully so.

ITT I'd like to address the issue in a manner free of restraint, directly, and interactively with all, so all may learn and grow from the conversation.

Now whereas I understand many, if not all of you, may be in some stage of wigger reformation, I cant deny the fact that you all also, may hold a piece of the code, and it is in this that I hope to derive the nature of the poast.

For many years, I reigned supreme on the wigger frontlines as a unique and shining example for all wiggers before and after, so that they would know what to aspire to be, as well as what to measure themselves against in their own pursuit of wigger legacy.

Now in my latter years as I digress from the wigger kingdom, learning to be more comfartable, confident, and appropriately stylish, i find myself constantly wondering about this transition. Which is in itself a phenomenon worth mentioning.

ITT please address the root cause analysis needs of your wigger reformation past, present or future, and present if necessary a wishbone diagram outlining the correct path toward %100 complete reformation for all who may follow.

tia

v/r

mcfuck

ps: ill just assume there is no "the runoff" tl:dr poast.

tip

2Wigger Talk: A mcfuck Poast. Empty Re: Wigger Talk: A mcfuck Poast. Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:17 pm

sippysippy

sippysippy

I can honestly aver that there is not a speck of wigger in me.. While I do like he occasional hip hop songs, they are all mainstream and I dress like a redneck. I just find the bulk of posters Ive met through this ughh avenue to be quite entertaining. It seems the ones that aren't entertaining have been left behind.

3Wigger Talk: A mcfuck Poast. Empty Re: Wigger Talk: A mcfuck Poast. Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:14 pm

mcfuck

mcfuck
HLB
HLB

thank you for your story bro. afro

4Wigger Talk: A mcfuck Poast. Empty Re: Wigger Talk: A mcfuck Poast. Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:02 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

i was mostly a wigger because of my clothes which were baggy jeance and a FUBU coat. also i had anger issues and got in fights in the middle of class. oh and got high ever day. other than that i just ironically used black slang with owen at home and i still do.

5Wigger Talk: A mcfuck Poast. Empty Re: Wigger Talk: A mcfuck Poast. Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:17 am

clark thorny

clark thorny

i stopped being a wigger because i worked for a european company and realized wearing baggy pants looked cheesy

that was in 2006

but the reformation started even before that when i realized freestyling was stupid.

6Wigger Talk: A mcfuck Poast. Empty Re: Wigger Talk: A mcfuck Poast. Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:00 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

Europeens usually dress like gays.

7Wigger Talk: A mcfuck Poast. Empty Re: Wigger Talk: A mcfuck Poast. Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:03 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

reminder that jason tried to dress like a european faggot but accidentally ended up dressing like a wigger anyway

8Wigger Talk: A mcfuck Poast. Empty Re: Wigger Talk: A mcfuck Poast. Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:25 pm

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

hey guys

im in a unique scenario because I was never much of a wigger, the most wiggerish shit i did was love basketball and sell drugs. as you probably know backpackers sell the best bud in new england, not sure why this is or how it came about but during the early years its just the way it was. the guys with the best bud listened to eyedea. this forced me to befriend a variety of backpackers/wiggers though I never took one much of that culture I did find UGHH.com/forums through it as they would read it and laugh at Big Shady.

i posted all at the same time being anonymous from them for years. don't keep it touch with the kids anymore at all but it's probably been years and years and years since they lurked or maybe they lurk. i have no idea. this just my ughh/wigger reform story.

tl;dr
i was never really a wigger but definitely lived in the culture for a good amount of years.

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum