UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get this (so get this)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Get this (so get this) Empty Get this (so get this) Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:07 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

So I posted an awesome Larry sanders vid on some broads Facebook and, get this, she goes "thanks! I love billy crystal"

2Get this (so get this) Empty Re: Get this (so get this) Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:49 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

google on her facebook

3Get this (so get this) Empty Re: Get this (so get this) Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:16 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

man tell that hoe to put the cat on teh phone

4Get this (so get this) Empty Re: Get this (so get this) Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:16 am

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

I just said "Larry sanders show, check it out. Funniest show of all time? Maybe? I don't know? It's pretty good?" Now she's gonna watch it

5Get this (so get this) Empty Re: Get this (so get this) Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:09 pm

ace frizzle

ace frizzle

trevor the great when you watch Larry Sanders at home do you stuff your face with Grill cheese and let out some goofy sounding LoLs just like Bill Haverchuck?

6Get this (so get this) Empty Re: Get this (so get this) Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:16 am

fart nouveau

fart nouveau

shandling pwnt

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum