UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attn dr rebel

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Attn dr rebel Empty Attn dr rebel Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:57 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

Watch this ok

2Attn dr rebel Empty Re: Attn dr rebel Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:13 pm

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

things i hated about ACIII:

1. sometimes you sneak around in the bushes but sometimes you can't. so fucking annoying.

2. if you don't sync a part of mission and a cut scene starts before you can pause you can't get back to it, you can only reload last checkpoint or finish the mission then re-do the whole fucking thing.

(ill add on but these two particularly annoyed me)

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

3Attn dr rebel Empty Re: Attn dr rebel Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:30 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

Yea that sync shit was annoying, especially before i knew how to check the requirements since they only flashed for a couple seconds. The naval missions are the only reason I'd replay the game. How tedious was that tunnel shit? I ditched the lantern since he can see perfectly fine with eagle vision but then I couldn't see the locks on the door. Hunting was good too.

Oh man how bout that one missable relic in far cry that I found out about 98 relics deep

4Attn dr rebel Empty Re: Attn dr rebel Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:02 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

I'm playing xcom on classic ironman and I lost my whole squad except for a rookie on the first terror mission, then lost the replacements on the next. Came out of the next mission with two rookies. Things are looking grim with five countries peaced out but I've got lasers and carapace armor now so if I can just get laser cannons for my interceptors I could be okay..

5Attn dr rebel Empty Re: Attn dr rebel Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:30 pm

Opie

Opie

oh yeah. that mission where you learn about the tunnels too ben franklin goes "follow me to the tunnels" and just stands there. i guess the game meant "go to the yellow marker" which is guarded by guys but ben franklin audibly tells you to follow him and then instead he follows you and its confusing and made me think no one even bothered to play through the game and test it before they released it.

lot of annoying shit like that in the game.

6Attn dr rebel Empty Re: Attn dr rebel Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:05 am

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

Hey reb. Lost another squaddie but the remaining rookies were able to escape a pretty gross UFO crash site with promotions all around. I sold aLL the UFO equipment to buy moR lasers to give to china for engineers. Council called and now the five squaddies are on their way to deactivate a bomb. 3 satellites are about to finish which is good because four countries are pAnicking. Of course if I fail this mission ill be out of money and won't be able to buy interceptors for the uncovered panickers. Lets hope my li'l shits can barely scrape by one more time

7Attn dr rebel Empty Re: Attn dr rebel Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:06 am

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

Oh and I ordered more rookies I think I have 8 soldiers now

8Attn dr rebel Empty Re: Attn dr rebel Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:39 am

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

Aw man they all died

9Attn dr rebel Empty Re: Attn dr rebel Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:50 am

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

Alright man five rookies heading out to Japan for alien abductions. Council report in 6 days so even if they all die i still have a chance..

10Attn dr rebel Empty Re: Attn dr rebel Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:06 am

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

Ok man only one death, but I actually chose France and not Japan, and now chinas panicking, which was the last Asian country that wasn't, so I'm not gonna be able to get future tech. Ah shit man! I went for France to get an assault sgt. Figured I was dead without one. Things aren't good'

11Attn dr rebel Empty Re: Attn dr rebel Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:55 am

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

God damn it

12Attn dr rebel Empty Re: Attn dr rebel Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:32 am

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

Well I attempted another terror mission with a sergeant and two squaddies. One squaddie made a hasty retreat and now I've got a nice bunch of rookies again. Six countries gone, four panicking, 3 satellites on the way. No alloys, but a UFO just crashed, so I should be able to get some resources. If I fail this mission, it may well be game over

13Attn dr rebel Empty Re: Attn dr rebel Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:04 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

dude you pretty much cannot win on impossible ironman

14Attn dr rebel Empty Re: Attn dr rebel Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:04 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

also that video is hilarious

seriously though. cannot win.

15Attn dr rebel Empty Re: Attn dr rebel Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:23 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

I can't even beat classic

16Attn dr rebel Empty Re: Attn dr rebel Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:13 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

nigga what are you doing Attn dr rebel 2843507743

17Attn dr rebel Empty Re: Attn dr rebel Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:29 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

Dying

18Attn dr rebel Empty Re: Attn dr rebel Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:44 pm

Opie

Opie

are you guys talking about xcom?

thats next on my list.

19Attn dr rebel Empty Re: Attn dr rebel Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:53 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

Yea, I just lost my fucking sniper. Backup died the mission before.

20Attn dr rebel Empty Re: Attn dr rebel Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:59 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

i've been hooked on skyrim recently but only because i modded the SHIT out of it

21Attn dr rebel Empty Re: Attn dr rebel Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:12 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

Skyrim you say? I still haven't beaten dark souls

22Attn dr rebel Empty Re: Attn dr rebel Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:00 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

Had a pretty disastrous bomb disposal last night. Only have one CPR, a sgt, and a bunch of squaddies left. Was my first disaster this campaign. I bought wet work, so I should be able to get some promotions pronto

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum