UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This school massacre shit

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This school massacre shit  Empty This school massacre shit Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:06 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

Made me think about the Dunblane school massacre in Scotland. Most guns were banned in the UK after that.

Then i wondered about how long school killings have been going on, googled that shit and found Americas first school massacre. Found a video, started to educate myself...

2This school massacre shit  Empty Re: This school massacre shit Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:21 pm

seapwny

seapwny

yo word i read up on that bath tragedy too

the more things change the more they stay the same ::ponderingbo::

3This school massacre shit  Empty Re: This school massacre shit Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

jfc at that song. i think ill just read an article about it instead brb.

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

4This school massacre shit  Empty Re: This school massacre shit Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:31 am

NoHeadlights

NoHeadlights
HLB
HLB

L$'s butthole is gonna get massacred when he comes down to AZ

5This school massacre shit  Empty Re: This school massacre shit Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:33 am

NoHeadlights

NoHeadlights
HLB
HLB

Also my gurl hasnt let me slay her pussy since this has happened, she got really emotional and didnt say anything for a few days, but shes all good now

6This school massacre shit  Empty Re: This school massacre shit Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:34 am

NoHeadlights

NoHeadlights
HLB
HLB

she also cut her hair super short, her hair is usually short since last year, and it's still cute, but it's to where I dont like it, what is it with gurls and cutting their hair when something bad happens, she also cut her hair short when she got a divorce so I know shes been doing this for awhile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum