UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dating a girl with a kid

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dating a girl with a kid Empty Dating a girl with a kid Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

Hello Harry,

I saw you post something about Kat having a six year old in the other thread. I dated a girl with a 8 month old but broke up with her not entirely because of it but I wasn't quite sure she was the one and I didn't want to form a bond with the kid unless I knew I would be with her a long time. How did you approach/deal with this subject with Kat?

Also, if you could look at the latest Wonk videos and let us know what is happening re: wanting to erase his memory that would be cool as well.

Thanks,
OP

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

2Dating a girl with a kid Empty Re: Dating a girl with a kid Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:29 am

seapwny

seapwny

yeah the erase memory thing is kind of different than wonk's usual mindless drivel

it's the language of someone circling the drain imo

3Dating a girl with a kid Empty Re: Dating a girl with a kid Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:26 am

NoHeadlights

NoHeadlights
HLB
HLB

I've recently started hanging out with a gurl that has a kid, kids usually always like me though cuz I have so many lil cousins and all my friends kids like me, I'm pretty popular when it comes to lil kids.

4Dating a girl with a kid Empty Re: Dating a girl with a kid Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:50 pm

mrdobolina

mrdobolina

My main chick im trying to wife has a kid. Shes a goood mom and smoking hot. The kid loves me. But he had one of them things where he was born a cleft lip..not crazy just looked like he got his lip split.He got real good surgery an you cant even notice it now at all. Im not sure what this means. Id obviously have to do extensive research if she was to somehow get knocked up down the road. Anyway if things go wrong an I grow to hate her I can really hit her where it hurts on some "when your kid was born his lips looked like a bad begining to a tetris game" lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum