UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A couple Basketballlllllllllllllllll vids i find interesting from the past couple days

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

This play is actually from November but I missed it. Kewl inbounds play.

Amir Johnson got weird last night.

Steph Curry went off in a homecoming.

Lebron sick one handed slamma jamma put back last night.

also chris wilcox getting fined for flipping off the kiss cam is weird. it's a homophobic and sophomoric joke. shaq was the only one who played along with the joke and he retired so we should just cut it out of the NBA. thank you.

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

Opie

Opie

With just under four minutes left in the second quarter of the Mavericks’ 119-96 victory over Sacramento, Kings center DeMarcus Cousins delivered what replays showed to be a back-hand, closed-fist punch to O.J. Mayo’s groin.

The incident occured while the two were fighting for position. During the next deadball, with 3:25 left, Cousins and Mayo were whistled for a double-technical foul for jawing at one another following the blow.

“I told him, ‘Man, play basketball,’ ” Mayo said. “ ’You’ve got a chance to be a good player, but when you do stuff like that, you’re like a garbage player. It’s not a sign of being great.’”

Cousins, who was suspended for two games by the NBA earlier this season for starting an altercation with Spurs broadcaster Sean Elliott, described the blow to Mayo’s midsection as “an accident.”

“Man, that guy has mental issues,” Mayo said. “He’s a talented player. He has an opportunity to be the face of the organization, but I don’t think he wants it.”

Mayo said he asked the referees to review the incident on videotape during halftime. Mayo said he has little doubt it’s a fine-able or suspendable offense.

“Big maturity problem,” Mayo said of Cousins. “Hopefully he’ll grow out of it and become great. He definitely has the talent.”

During the third quarter, as Sacramento made a charge that closed the gap to 77-66, Carlisle barked something at Cousins.

“I really like him as a player _ and I was expressing that to him,” Carlisle deadpanned after the game.

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

sippysippy

sippysippy

fucking lmao @ amir, so glad I dumped him
A couple Basketballlllllllllllllllll vids i find interesting from the past couple days 2843507743

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum