UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa

+2
sippysippy
Opie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Empty lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:38 am

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

2lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Empty Re: lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:39 am

Opie

Opie

also they're saying this is completely unprovoked which i have a hard time believing but if so yikes.

3lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Empty Re: lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 am

sippysippy

sippysippy

bitch wont hold back from the pimp in the future. lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa 2843507743

4lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Empty Re: lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:48 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

i've told this story a billion times but one time some tweaker puched an asian lady in the face on the subway and i chased him with security and had to press the emergency button when he jumped on the tracks

5lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Empty Re: lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:49 pm

Opie

Opie

yeah if they catch this d00d they should fry him obviously

maff get on that

6lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Empty Re: lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

The police involved said they havent come across this sort of crime before.

If thats true i expect those police dont really come across any sort of crime at all.

7lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Empty Re: lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:04 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

guys got a hot broad lying still for him, and he runs away??

8lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Empty Re: lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:24 am

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

Update: The girl is a paki so deserved being punched. Her dad probably punches her all the time.
The black dude didn't like the way she looked at him when she left her house so followed her and broke her teeth.
Black dude appears to be mildly insane and press made a point about him being a weed user.

9lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Empty Re: lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:41 pm

clark thorny

clark thorny

trevor the great did that tweaker end up getting hit by a train?

and what the fuck does tweaker mean?

10lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Empty Re: lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:27 pm

Opie

Opie

tweaker is a meth head.

thanks for the info maff. whats weed legislation like in the UK if the media was harping on him being a "weed user".

I woke up at 5:30 am and 4 RI cops face suspension for forcing teens to do push ups because they vandalized an old ladys mailbox and she didn't want to press charges. our country sucks.

11lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Empty Re: lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Opie

Opie

Four police officers in Rhode Island are being investigated for making five boys do pushups on the side of a street as punishment for damaging a mailbox.

Acting North Providence Police Chief Paul Martellini said a woman called police Friday morning to report her mailbox was damaged. Officers soon found a bright yellow sports car that matched the description, he said. Several teenagers were inside.

Mayor Charles Lombardi told WPRO-AM on Monday the officers thought the best way to reprimand the teens was to have them do pushups.

A neighbor videotaped the stop from across the street and posted it online. It was first reported by WJAR-TV.

The video shows four police cars parked in a residential neighborhood behind a yellow car. People can be seen doing more than a dozen pushups next to the police cars while four uniformed officers watched. Once they were done doing pushups, they were allowed to leave.

Martellini on Monday said officers took the boys' names but did not write out a police report until after WJAR contacted the department Friday asking for comment. The parents of the boys, all residents of North Providence, were later notified, he said. He wouldn't comment on the parents' reactions.

Martellini said he has ordered an internal investigation and would not immediately comment on whether the officers' actions were appropriate. He said he heard from many people during the weekend about whether the officers' actions were appropriate.

"Some people say it's the right thing to do. Some people say it's the wrong thing to do. The question is, was it the professional thing to do?" he said.

Martellini is acting chief because Chief John Whiting was recently convicted of stealing money from a stripper's pocketbook after a car chase last year.

The mayor said officers took the law into their own hands, which he called it unacceptable. He wants the officers suspended.

"You can't fix stupid. I think that's the only explanation here," Lombardi told WPRO.

———

the mayor of the town calling the cops stupid. are you serious?

yeah the cops are stupid because the old lady didn't want to ruin kids lives pressing charges so the cops came up with a suitable punishment. what is wrong with this fucking country? I bet the parents sue the state too. unfuckingbelievable.

12lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Empty Re: lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:50 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

if they didn't want to press charges they could've had the kids charges entirely diverted or put in support for a with holding which would've been SUPER easy to get on a petty vandalism charge

don't violate people's due process rights

13lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Empty Re: lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:00 pm

Opie

Opie

but there isn't a need for due process. why clutter up the court system costing us fuckloads of money on this shit and giving kids criminal records when you can have em do some pushups, tell them to stop fucking around and send them home being thankful their parents aren't getting notified.

we're turning into a world of vaginas.

14lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Empty Re: lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:28 pm

Opie

Opie

pres finally blogged about it an hour after I did here.

anyway i love old EP so here's his take.

lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Pres10

15lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Empty Re: lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:53 pm

clark thorny

clark thorny

one time my friend got pulled over drunk as fuck and made him do push ups as part of the DUI test. he ultimately let him go though, so the push ups were worth it.

16lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Empty Re: lol cyaaaaaaaaaaa Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Muslim Teen Hunger Force

Muslim Teen Hunger Force
HLB
HLB

The police will generally overlook an 8th or quarter oz depending on the area. Tho they will still confiscate it.
The press bang on about weeds links to mental issues like depression and shit.

The UK chief drug advisor (Professor David Nutt) got sacked a few years back for criticizing government policies on weed when they moved it from a class C to B. Class A is like cocaine and heroin.

Prof. Nutt was a dope ass dude. He said taking ecstasy is no more dangerous than riding a horse.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum