UGHH General Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

obama's a long leggeded mack daddy

+5
clark thorny
mcfuck
tgodd
mrdobolina
Opie
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:57 pm

Opie

Opie
Runoff World Heavyweight Champion

stuffing the pm of thailand?

you dog bo...

obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Article-2234978-16179CDB000005DC-302_634x4491

obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Article-2234752-1617EC82000005DC-851_634x384

obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Article-2234752-1617B20D000005DC-750_634x522

https://ughhforums.forumotion.com

2obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Opie

Opie

dirty dirty bo

obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Original

3obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:59 pm

Opie

Opie

4obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Opie

Opie

omg he fucked my future gf when she turns 18 too

wtf man. leave some for the rest of us.

5obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:06 pm

mrdobolina

mrdobolina

Hes on his second term dont gotta worry about re-election shit. So you know the inner blackman is gonna come out of him. Hes gonna tag everything in sight. Start pushing through some cool shit like kkk members can legally be shot on sight. Hes gonna kick in the door wavin the 44 wen they have the meeting about extending tax cuts for the middle class an raising taxes on the rich

6obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:37 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

obama's a long leggeded mack daddy 2843507743

7obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:35 pm

mcfuck

mcfuck
HLB
HLB

in that first shot i sware theyre fucking. Entertained gp

8obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:16 pm

clark thorny

clark thorny

posing for that picture with that olympic slut made obama cool as fuck to the reddit generation

good luck appealing to the teenagers that will be voting age in 4 years repubs, thats probably another 16 million people, and 16 million less old people.

9obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:43 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

obama doesn't think he needs the blue tie anymore

10obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:50 pm

GR8

GR8

that disgruntled romney photo where he was pumping gas was cracking me the fuck up
my dad hasnt text me since the election

11obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:52 pm

Opie

Opie

obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Mitt-480x640

12obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:08 pm

clark thorny

clark thorny

i wish soc was boarding so him and i could make fun of all of the right wing republicans alienating the fuck out of romney now and suddenly more open to tax increases and appealing to latinos and being pragmatic gtfoh

13obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:19 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

everyday i wake up and realize obama is president over romney i just laugh and laugh and laugh

later i get depressed

but that first moment i'm like really happy

14obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:22 pm

clark thorny

clark thorny

what are you depressed about josh?

break up with your girlfriend and feel the weight of atlas just go away

you are much too young and tall to be fucking the same girl forever.

please, please stop this bullshit!!!!!!

15obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:23 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

yea josh wtf are you doing. you aren't married

16obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:25 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

i'm depressed about a lot of stuff and probably need medication but generally refuse SSRI's

the girlfriend thing is up and down

quit throwing exclamation points at me! i'm trying!

17obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:27 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

dump the brat. is josh gonna be a levine and ignore advice that he obviously needs to take??

18obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:28 pm

GR8

GR8

SSRI withdrawl syndrome is tearing my asshole apart right now. but i dropped 25 lbs in 3 months.

if youre depressed go to church
your girl is probably making you depressed

19obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:30 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

wake up call, straight to voicemail

i don't want my butthoal to hurt worse because of happy pills

and who goes to church in the oh tweleve

20obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

i dunno why anyone would refuse ssri's. hmm lets see how to cure depression? wage a mentally crippling war that requires deconstructing and invalidating every single negative thought including subconscious motivations you have a day or just swallow a tiny pill

21obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:35 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

that first one sounds hard but doesn't have side effects like suicide. that second one sounds easier but has side effects which include suicide.

22obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:35 pm

clark thorny

clark thorny

josh you are creating something big for yourself here, and your girl isnt appreciating you.

you are like hank rearden in atlas shrugged and your girl is like his wife. you need a dagny taggart.

sorry i dont fuck with ayn rand objectivism either but i was just thinking about atlast shrugged after i told you to get the weight of atlas off your shoulders.

you really should spend this time alone, finding yourself. also, build furniture and write poetry.

23obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Opie

Opie

how can suicide be a side effect. if you feel suicidal stop taking the pills don't take the whole bottle.

24obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:39 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

josh rebel wrote:that first one sounds hard but doesn't have side effects like suicide.
yea depressed people never kill themselves.

25obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:47 pm

GR8

GR8

if you take SSRIs you can kiss your 2 jimmy john sub and liquor meal days goodbye.

your metabolism is ruined and youre hungrier

ive taken almost every ssri out at one time or another and they all have shitty side effects.
like can't swallow (n/h), cant cum (n/h), dry mouth (n/h), fatigue, nausea, constipation

they dont really fix your depression problems. they just mask them imo. and if you forget to take them for a day or 2 youll feel like shit.

most react badly to alcohol. your key to happiness is finding the root cause of your despair. not throwing a blanket over it... generally speaking

26obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:49 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

hear that josh you can gain some mass by taking ssris

27obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:23 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

if i can't drink and be on them than FUCK THAT

yeah objectivisim sucks. i don't want to be hank. i'm trying to fix the train goddamnit, i'm trying to fix the train.

28obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:36 pm

GR8

GR8

im not saying you cant drink on ssris
its not recommended like a lot of drugs people take

i think if youve recently become depressed than you should try therapy to decelerate your depression first rather than jump on the plaxil/zoloft bandwagon

29obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Opie

Opie

GR8 wrote:i think if youve recently become depressed than you should try therapy to decelerate your depression first rather than jump on the plaxil/zoloft bandwagon

couldn't agree with this statement more.

30obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:50 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

i'm already in therapy. or i started about two months ago.

i wish i had a girl therapist like in the sopranos but who doesn't.

31obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Opie

Opie

oh he should have used became instead of become but besides that i agree with it 100% sorry.

32obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:52 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

lol

33obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:08 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

become is correct. placement of the word recently is kinda bad. i'd put it after depressed

34obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Opie

Opie

i'm pretty sure drug commercials use "don't use prolexia if you've recently became blah blah blah" but hold on let me do a lil research.

edit: pretty sure i'm right because became is used for past tense... right?

35obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:14 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

if he said you and not youve became would be correct.

36obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Opie

Opie

so the difference is not tense related?

37obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:19 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

you became would be past simple
you have become is present perfect

38obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:20 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

The present perfect is a grammatical combination of the present tense and the perfect aspect, used to express a past event that has present consequences. An example is "I have eaten".

39obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:24 pm

Opie

Opie

man life is hard

40obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:00 pm

tyroneshoes

tyroneshoes

Surprising youre even seeing a therapist.

Black people usually dont seek help for depression or mental illness or take any ssri's (lots of research on this)

Lots of crazy old black men in the upstairs room who wait for family to bring them meals then close the door again.

It has to be really bad for them to consider treatment usually.

41obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:48 pm

josh rebel

josh rebel
HLB
HLB

my gf (white) called the therapist actually and set up the first session

42obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:56 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

did you tell her your therapist said not to be mean to you

43obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:50 pm

Opie

Opie

"hey hunny the therapist says i need more blowjobs, it will help my self esteem"

"hey hunny the therapist says you should cook me dinner nightly and we can talk during it to become closer but you need to cook it so i see you care"

go with things like this imo

44obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:52 pm

GR8

GR8

tell her you talk to a therapist on the internet

45obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:24 am

seapwny

seapwny

Opie wrote:man life is hard

this thread is a great example of why i choose to board here

i'd like to take this opportunity to thank each and every person who posted in this thread for their contributions to both the thread and the board

Entertained

now carry on pls

46obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:26 am

seapwny

seapwny

i should go to both therapy for myself and couples counseling with wifey

she really ground up my gears this evening

i'm starting to add alcohol to the nightly self medicating with medicinal marijuana, never fucked with any anti depressants

not doing any hard drugs currently but i would if you offered thanks

47obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Empty Re: obama's a long leggeded mack daddy Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:59 pm

tgodd

tgodd
Admin

jeff i still say your bitch is postpartum and just needs to see a shrink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum