UGHH General Discussion Board

This message board is for visitors of our site to ask questions and discuss topics that are not necessarily hip hop related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hostess is fucking amazing

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hostess is fucking amazing on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:44 am

The workers go on strike and the company closes. The union is so dumb that they don't realize the company is in financial trouble. Add to that that all companies are required to provide healthcare regardless of what they pay the employees. How bad can it be to work on an assembly line watching twinkies go by?

View user profile

2 Re: Hostess is fucking amazing on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:47 am

RIP Twinkie Kid.

3 Re: Hostess is fucking amazing on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:48 am

Opie

Runoff World Heavyweight Champion
18,000 people lost their jobs for being greedy. oh well. sucks there were probably lots of employees against the strike too.

View user profile http://ughhforums.forumotion.com

4 Re: Hostess is fucking amazing on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:56 am

Was at wal mart and the hostess rack was wiped clean

View user profile

5 Re: Hostess is fucking amazing on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:56 am

18,000 employess lost their job because probably 20 faggots got greedy and guilted the union leader to go on strike. Enjoy Christmas you skin flint faggots.

View user profile

6 Re: Hostess is fucking amazing on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:36 am

this is actually great news for Drakes Cakes and Little Debbie.

View user profile

7 Re: Hostess is fucking amazing on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:53 pm

http://de.sys-con.com/node/2444644

BCTGM members are well aware that as the company was preparing to file for bankruptcy earlier this year, the then CEO of Hostess was awarded a 300 percent raise (from approximately $750,000 to $2,550,000) and at least nine other top executives of the company received massive pay raises. One such executive received a pay increase from $500,000 to $900,000 and another received one taking his salary from $375,000 to $656,256.

Over the past 15 months, Hostess workers have seen the company unilaterally end contractually-obligated payments to their pension plan. Despite saving more than $160 million with this action, the company continues to fall deeper and deeper into debt. A mountain of debt and gross mismanagement by a string of failed CEO's with no true experience in the wholesale baking business have left this company unable to compete or survive.

Obviously, this is an account from the union perspective. But its ridiculous to blame the demise of Hostess solely on the striking workers.

View user profile

8 Re: Hostess is fucking amazing on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:50 pm

fuck twinkies

View user profile

9 Re: Hostess is fucking amazing on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:21 pm

I didn't blame anyone. Unions are fucking worthless and I'm happy that a company got the better of them.

View user profile

10 Re: Hostess is fucking amazing on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Opie

harvard bill and soc hostess death match

i like this

View user profile http://ughhforums.forumotion.com

11 Re: Hostess is fucking amazing on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:33 am

tgodd

Admin
ya this is just the best union fuck ever

12 Re: Hostess is fucking amazing on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:53 am

tyroneshoes

When I was a kid I ate an entire box of twinkies (either 12 or 20 I forget) in like 5 mins all sneaky and my parents were worried if I was going to have to go to the hospital as if they were pills or some poison.

<3 twinkies

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum